MA Blackpowder: Lets Get Ourselves Some Christmas Dinner!

I just got the go-ahead from The Boss for a new ML.

I'm looking to buy a black or camo TC Omega, in SS or WX shield coating, non-thumb-hole. The only one's I've been able to find have thumb-hole stocks. :(

i have the tc omega withthumbhole, s/s weather shield barrell , hardwoods camo , with nikon omega BDC scope , two kills 87 yards and 30 yards
wouldnt trade it for anything, the thumb hloe is so comfortable..

In MA it's the Breakopen ML's that are not allowed during shotgun season, but are ok for ML season.

Not familiar with the Omega, but if it's the one with the rolling block you are all set.

I am pretty sure it is the other way around!!

Back of my truck this morning after going to the checking station.

truckphoto.jpg

WOW, just Wow! Nice going!

Holy massacre at the petting zoo, Bambi Slammer!

Now that's what I call a truck load of fun! Need any help next year? [laugh]

Good job everyone. I was out this morning but got no love,still have my to buck tags so i've got some work to do in the next week. Good luck to everyone.

I got up early and sat in my swamp stand about 100 yards away from my house.
Saw two does but I didnt feel like dealing with them after the shot so I let them walk.
I may feel differently this afternoon though... so they better make themselves scarce.
I also got to watch a small hawk/falcon try to snag songbirds for breakfast.
It chased 3 or 4 of them before he disappeared into the trees.

So far been out a total of 15 days this season, 9 shotgun, 6 and counting muzzle-loader.

Opening day a nice Buck got the jump on me, came in real fast on a grunt call from my blind side in the rain. Got within 40 feet of my stand, couldn't get turned around and the shotgun up fast enough for a good shot. Not one to blast at a flag.

So far it's been a good hunting year. Had my cross hairs on 4 does, no tag, no shots. One large black bear, had him in my hairs for at least 10 sec. walked up a draw below me, got within 130 yards before he put his snout in the air and split. no tag, no shot. One bull Moose at 70 yards came in on a doe bleet, that was one very loud whitetail scaring beast in the woods but fun to watch. One nasty porcupine and two Barred owls.

You just can't beat being out in the woods. Good luck to all fellow hunters! [grin]

Back
Top Bottom