MA Firearms Instructor question

Huh...

Today I got an email with a bunch of stuff in it, including my renewal. The renewal is in the form of a word doc.

They still haven't cashed my check.

Sorry if this is the wrong group. I have been a MA Firearms Instructor for many years. The renewal form was emailed to me from the Firearms Licensing Dept with a cover letter. The cover letter includes a new item "In addition, you must also provide up-to-date (bolded) documentation that you are competent to give instruction as a Basic Certified Instructor"

WTF are you supposed to send to prove competence?

B
I bet 500 dead presidents would prove competence.

Sorry if this is the wrong group. I have been a MA Firearms Instructor for many years. The renewal form was emailed to me from the Firearms Licensing Dept with a cover letter. The cover letter includes a new item "In addition, you must also provide up-to-date (bolded) documentation that you are competent to give instruction as a Basic Certified Instructor"

WTF are you supposed to send to prove competence?

B

Hey Ae1m.. Could you email me a copy of the renewal form? I've been calling the Firearms Licensing Dept to no avail. I've left messages for Kristen and Ina Hoyle and haven't got a response. My 10yr cert is expiring on Monday and I would like to renew my BFS instructor cert. I also sent you a PM regarding the paperwork. If you could either upload to a PM or email me a copy that would be much appreciated.

Thanks much,
Jim Mc

Huh...

Today I got an email with a bunch of stuff in it, including my renewal. The renewal is in the form of a word doc.

They still haven't cashed my check.

Hi Milktree...
Could you email me a copy of the renewal form? I've left messages for Kristen and Ina Hoyle and haven't got a response. My 10yr cert is expiring on Monday and I would like to renew my BFS instructor cert. I'll send you a PM with my email address.... Thanks in advanced!

Back
Top Bottom