MA Gun Grab 2024: Senate bill S.2572

yep...

“The Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association, which represents city, town and university police chiefsacross the Commonwealth, supports the concise firearms reform bill put forth by the Senate,” said ChiefEric P. Gillis, President of Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association.
You're all f*cked

Yes and no. This is significantly pared back compared to the other pile of shit they wanted to pass. Goal is to pare back this piece of shit as well.
Hmmmmmm.....it really is no more than Lucy torturing Charlie Brown with the football again.

I'll wait and see how many 2A Soldiers mount up and ride to the sound of the guns by joining up with COMM2A and GOAL and finally realize what's on the line.

Is there an actual statement from MCOPA or just an article stating they support this?

If they did that much of a 180 it’ll be time to demand that FFLs not sell “LEO-only,” and if they do they need to be blacklisted. Until they all close anyway…
The quote is directly from their press release:

“The Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association, which represents city, town and university police chiefsacross the Commonwealth, supports the concise firearms reform bill put forth by the Senate,” said ChiefEric P. Gillis, President of Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association.

Is there an actual statement from MCOPA or just an article stating they support this?

If they did that much of a 180 it’ll be time to demand that FFLs not sell “LEO-only,” and if they do they need to be blacklisted. Until they all close anyway…
Straight from the Trojan horse's mouth:

Screenshot_20240126-073730.png

Yes if you come down $1000-1500 in price
Well, your timing in horrible. He just went up to $3K, he had them at $2K not long ago.

[rofl]

And before that he had them around $1K.

Have fun paying that for a lower hoping that one day it might keep you out of trouble (it wont).

Straight from the Trojan horse's mouth:

View attachment 843114
Where are all those NES members that said the PoPo would never support this?

They don't give a f*ck as long as they are exempt. Laws are for the little people. The first time they opposed it, they didn't oppose it because they wanted to support the people. They only opposed it because it didn't have LEO exemption.

This just gives them another excuse to harass people.

Someone tell me again how hard their jobs are and how I should feel bad for them.

Where are all those NES members that said the PoPo would never support this?

They don't give a f*ck as long ad they are exempt. Laws are for the little people.

This just gives them another excuse to harass people.

Someone tell me again how hard their jobs are and how I should feel bad for them.
Oh FFS. No one said they would never support it! They were a tool to fight this and it would have been stupid to not pursue their support.

I’m still pretty curious on how this went down. Did they have a vote? A couple of chiefs were very vocal in opposition, this would be quite a reversal for them.

Once this passes, it’s time to contact every FFL in MA to see where they stand on selling “LEO-only” stuff. I certainly won’t buy from anyone who does.

Section 27. Last paragraph

Nothing in this subsection shall limit the authority of any state, municipality, county or judicial body from adopting policies restricting the possession of firearms, rifles, shotguns or other dangerous weapons in areas under their control.

It sounds that way, although it is not in the FAQ posted by Rsptile, except for the courts and other gov buildings part.

Which highlights that FAQ are "OK" to understand stuff at a very high level, but they are mostly JUNK.

I trust @CrackPot summary because he highlights where we can go read it.

Also, Reptile's intent is to sell his lowers. Notice the highlighted part.

Edit to add:
Scanned this quickly while waiting at the barber. I didn't see the part where cities and towns can make their own laws.

Section 27. Last paragraph

Nothing in this subsection shall limit the authority of any state, municipality, county or judicial body from adopting policies restricting the possession of firearms, rifles, shotguns or other dangerous weapons in areas under their control.
And there it is.....

Hmmmmmm.....it really is no more than Lucy torturing Charlie Brown with the football again.

I'll wait and see how many 2A Soldiers mount up and ride to the sound of the guns by joining up with COMM2A and GOAL and finally realize what's on the line.
Let's be honest: GOAL isn't going to be able to stop this post-Bruen temper tantrum insanity even with triple the current membership and donations. Corrupt anti-2A leftist DimocRATS run the state and can do anything they want to phluck us up. 😡

Back
Top Bottom