Mac 11 In MA

If this is a machine gun then it would have to go to a class III dealer then go out on form 4 to you. You would have to get photographed, fingerprinted and get the chief in your town to sign off on the form 4. Plus you would have to have a Machine Gun Lic. Beening a machine gun it is not concidered a pistol, just a machine gun and not suject to the pistol regs.

It is as long as you have a green card. (MA machinegun license)

The CLEO signoff on the transfer can be bypassed with a Trust or an LLC, if
needed. Of course the CLEO will have to sign off on your green card in
MA to begin with, so I suppose thats a toss up anyways.

-Mike

M11/9 is not a C&R weapon so C&R license is irelevant (there ARE C&R machineguns and the C&R allows one to be shipped directly to your home, just like any other C&R weapon. When the Big Brown Truck dropped off a Thompson MG from St Louis I really felt like I was in heaven!) I have a couple of M11/9 NIB for sale if you have a green card (or can get one) email me. Likewise, if you win this M11/9 I can handle the in state transfer. PS Form 3 transfer is only for dealer to dealer, it is tax exempt. Any transfer involving a non dealer will cost $200 one time tax. jim

Thanks for everyones help. I was pretty sure the C&R would not help, with the exception it just looks good. I was just confused about the handgun bans. I may take you up on the offer if I win Jim, thanks!

Well, a C&R FFL is the "minimum requirement" by most chiefs to get a "green card" (mg license) for mere civilians.

Back
Top Bottom