Maine Constitutional Carry on ATV

Some good information here....

But does anyone know of other laws or rules where concealed carry is prohibited on ATVs?

This is a snippet which I presume covers ATVs etc???

Effective October 15, 2015, Public Law 2015, Chapter 327 (LD 652), “An Act To Authorize the Carrying of Concealed Handguns without a Permit,” allows a person who is not otherwise prohibited from possessing a firearm to carry a concealed handgun in the State of Maine without a permit. This law also authorizes a person to possess a loaded pistol or revolver while in a motor vehicle, trailer or other vehicle being hauled by a motor vehicle.

Everything I come across seems old and outdated....

I don't plan on going to national parks, Federal buildings or other restricted places.

I think that if you have a rifle it must be unloaded, Handguns on your person are OK to be loaded (what would be the point if they were not?)

Some good information here....

But does anyone know of other laws or rules where concealed carry is prohibited on ATVs?

This is a snippet which I presume covers ATVs etc???

Everything I come across seems old and outdated....

I don't plan on going to national parks, Federal buildings or other restricted places.
I don't know. Whatever.
Just do like the rest of us do: don't give a shit and do whatever you want. Concealed means concealed. If you think you have a reason to carry gun, do it. No law is going to rule whether or not I protect myself.

Back
Top Bottom