• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maine Lawmakers Urge Cabela’s to Stop Selling ‘Assault Rifles’ After Attacker Bought Handgun There

They'll just cave to the state of Maine only. Then once the anti-gunners see that Cabela's is soft on it's customers it will start to peck away in other blue states and after losing 10 or states they might decide, f it let's just sell camping gear.
My money is on they will not. At least not because of this letter. Maybe a few years from now they might.

I don't think they will and neither will KTP.

Imagine the national news if Cabelas stops selling black rifles because "feelings".

Cabelas is pretty huge outside the sh*thole Cabelas we have in MA. I went to a Cabelas in Michigan, not only it was about 4x the size, the gun counter was huge, had about 13 people working it and a bunch of people buying guns.
This. I've been to two in South Carolina, one in PA, and several others.....as fxcked up as their buying process is all of them sell a lot of guns and a lot of black rifles.

KTP.....not happening.....they make bank selling/trading guns and like RR said, already told them no.

This is from Sanford last summer. Lots and lots of Irish. I’ve never seen so many and I’ve been going up there since 1975.
I don’t know what was being given out but it was all free. And there was a huge line waiting for it.

IMG_3209.jpeg IMG_3208.jpeg IMG_3210.jpeg

People need to stop thinking like this and using it as an argument. It has absolutely nothing to do with crime, violence or safety.

The simple answer at this point should just be f*** you come and take them.

I know, I wish pro gun people would stop talking about crime, we’re way past that now.

Back
Top Bottom