Make me feel better: What did you buy on Black Friday/Cyber Monday (week)

I spent WAY too much money on Black Friday Week. I know people have said parts in general have been priced low, but I found a few things I really needed (for a build, etc). It adds up!:

From: PSA, Cabelas, Brownells, Rainer Arms, Primary Arms, WMD, Geissele

-Geissele SSA
-WMD NiB BCG
-Geissele 7" Rail
-Rainer Match barrel
-Raptor charging handle
-Radical Firearms pistol buffer kit
-Magpul Plus grip
-Magpul AFG 2.0
-Magpul M-Lok insert
-Sig Brace
-Vortex Sparc
-Hornady Lock-N-Load package (Cabelas)(free shipping!)
-Remington Golden Saber 124 gr. 9mm (10 boxes) (54$ after mail in rebate)
-Griffon Industries suppressor cover

Ugh. Will be sweet once I get everything in- as long as I get all 7 packages past the fiance without her noticing :)

So far everything online only.

Cabela's - Lead Sled DFT
LAPG - Tru-Spec cargo pants

Might pick up $125 in gift certificates for $100 at Texas Roadhouse later today.

I haven't bought anything gun related. Haven't found anything I wanted actually but lots of places are sending out emails all weekend with deals so it's still early.

I did end up getting killer deals online for a 32" tv for the spare room and a new soundbar for the tv in the living room.

I am broke until Dec 9th when I get my SS check....but at least I have 5 lbs. of New Mexico Red Chile, and all the fixings to make Chicken Enchiladas, Posole, Carne Adovada and Breakfast burritos to last me until then.....

And beer.....got plenty of that!

A man has to set his priorities![wink]

I am broke until Dec 9th when I get my SS check....but at least I have 5 lbs. of New Mexico Red Chile, and all the fixings to make Chicken Enchiladas, Posole, Carne Adovada and Breakfast burritos to last me until then.....

And beer.....got plenty of that!

A man has to set his priorities![wink]

Beer is a food group, I saw it on the internet somewhere.

Nice! They make a great upper! Why did you go with the 11.5" barrel?

Easy to maneuver in close quarters. The 9" is to short for my liking, although they look cool. I really was looking for a 10.5. That would have been perfect. DD makes a 10.5 but I really like the BCM uppers (i have 3 of them in 16) and they are excellent uppers.

Not a damn thing for me yet. I'm just not finding any compelling deals. [hmmm]
Probably doesn't help that I am close to broke and facing some rather large end-of-year bills. [crying]

Two sweatshirts from psa for myself. 6$ each. A poop emoji pillow as a gift. Fine line markers and kinetic sand. Trying to resist buying myself a new pistol too...

- - - Updated - - -

Two sweatshirts from psa for myself. 6$ each. A poop emoji pillow as a gift. Fine line markers and kinetic sand. Trying to resist buying myself a new pistol too...

Havent really seen that many good deals or sales though.

Bought a security system at Walmart, it was one of their Black Friday specials.[grin]
8 channels with 4 cameras, remote access on your smartphone & DVR. Bought some ammo too.
Hopefully I'm smart enough to install it and get it working correctly.

Under Armor 4.0 Base Layer long sleeve

Under Armor 4.0 Base Layer Bottoms

Under Armor Camo Fleece Bennie

And a new bottle of Sawyer Insect Repellent (Lyme Disease SUCKS, ask me how I know)

Dillon 650 w/ case feeder and various extras
Complete upper w/ BCG and charging handle to convert my piston gun back to DI
SWFA SS 12X scope
5.56 Brake

Thats it i'm done.

45cal 230 plated projos, some 45 brass, an EXPS3-0 from gearwhore14 (thanks!), some(20+) pre-ban PTR91/CETME mags at a steal (even tho i don't have anything that take them yet, but i will), and i suppose i should look for a couch after the wife sees all the packages arrive.....

Back
Top Bottom