Make me feel better: What did you buy on Black Friday/Cyber Monday (week)

Im a Weber purist... I was sold when we got my dad one 6 or 7 years ago...this summer my wife and I picked up a $1000 genesis on CL for $300 in mint condition. As someone who grills a lot, I thought it was worth it.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Im a Weber purist... I was sold when we got my dad one 6 or 7 years ago...this summer my wife and I picked up a $1000 genesis on CL for $300 in mint condition. As someone who grills a lot, I thought it was worth it.

Mike

A few weeks ago I retired my 16 year old Webber and scored a Webber Performer Gold at WalMart for $99. It was the display model, missing the plastic grip on the cover handle. That issue got them to knock $250 off the price.

Mike

Our Weber cover broke and someone on NES suggested checking the warranty, sure enough, Weber sent us a new cover under warranty - on a 12 year old grill!

We are loyal customers for life.

Didn't spend any money, but spent a lot in ammo at the range. Took my son and his friend for a few hours of shooting guns in cool but pricey calibers: .458 SOCOM AR, 10mm Colt Delta Elite, .307 Win 94 AE, and a Finn Mosin w/ PPU noncorrosive since I didn't want to be scrubbing down later.

Busiest I have seen the range in a long time- looks like others were blowing off shopping as well.

Got myself a really good deal on a 2013 Honda Civic to finally replace the 2001 Toyate Corolla I "inherited" when my wife got a new car last year.

image.jpeg

took advantage of Rock River Arms Black Friday sale....the upper I have had my eye on for a year was on sale, big time, so that is now the family gift to me [smile] slowly putting together my ultimate AR build, after building many others for other folks, now building one for me.

Nothing. But thanks to the many, many vendors who are sending me multiple emails a day letting me know everything is on sale.

Fantastic! My wife and I have been known to plan our travel times to have lunch or dinner at Rein's. But it is Exit 65 off Rt 84

Another Rein's Deli fan. Basically anytime I have to drive on I84 I try to time it so I'm near Vernon exit at lunch time.:)

I've been wanting/needing a scope for a while and held off for SWFA's Black Friday sale. Picked up a Supersniper for 25% off. Also picked up a couple of 10 round AR mags that were in stock and a couple of dollars off.

Started a $500 easy pay (monthly or quarterly installments) Life Membership with the NRA. Probably will do so with GOAL next year on top of the monthlies to Comm2A.

Gave in and bought more 38 cal bullets as well as some sure shot exploding targets that were on sale.

Nothing gun related, but I ended up picking up a new Monitor for my computer. Dell U2414H ultrasharp 24" Monitor for $200, normally $280, retail $350 and I just ordered a pair of Baffin Boots from REI for $40, normally $90, retail $140. All online, won't ever set foot in a store this weekend.

I bought a new Ruger SR22...just to do my part in contributing to the .22 ammo shortage! :)

I got it at R & R Sport Shop in Belchertown, my LGS of choice.

Back
Top Bottom