• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Martin burns target free public range some info and questions

Hadn’t heard of this place before today. Might make sense to organize a cleaning party? I’ve got a dumpster at my office that I’d be fine filling with shit.

Just makes sense to me that if it’s that bad of an eyesore it’d be a good PR move in this sh**hole state to have shooters being responsible for our mess?

Hadn’t heard of this place before today. Might make sense to organize a cleaning party? I’ve got a dumpster at my office that I’d be fine filling with shit.

Just makes sense to me that if it’s that bad of an eyesore it’d be a good PR move in this sh**hole state to have shooters being responsible for our mess?
Send me a PM if you can organize it. I will help.

I was there 3 years ago and picked up a bunch of trash some POS left. People are f*cking a-holes.

I hunt yote there and will walk the woods for Pheasant as well (cleaning up what hulls I see along the way). This would be a great gesture and sends a good message to Mass Wildlife. The range is definitely a turd at times. My son and I would be in for the cleanup.

Back
Top Bottom