• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Masked Antifa protesters show up brandishing weapons at Texas 'drag brunch' with kids: Queens for AR15's

Reptile

NES Member

Approximately 20 children and multiple self-proclaimed teachers reportedly attended the event​

Masked, black-clad Antifa protesters showed up brandishing weapons at a "drag brunch" in Texas that was open to children Sunday.

Police maintained a presence at the event, which took place at the Anderson Distillery and Grill in Roanoke, Texas, and led at times to tense stand-offs between protesters and counterprotesters.

Approximately 20 children and multiple self-proclaimed teachers attended the event where drag queens performed and collected dollar bills, according to footage of the event obtained by journalist Tayler Hansen (WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT).

View: https://twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status/1564073099015897089

I just don’t understand what the point of any of this is?

To groom kids?

What parent would support this?

I don’t care what anyone does, but I think they should take the kids away

You’d also think they’d find some better looking trannys, if that’s even a thing

Passable? Or maybe I’m missing the point
The point is to maximize psychological damage.
This is allowed because broken children who no longer trust their family need the government. The pedophiles are simply the tool being used to create the strife.

Notice no one answers the obvious questions about the blatant sex abuse - anything but full support is met with violent assertions of anti trans.

The point is to maximize psychological damage.
This is allowed because broken children who no longer trust their family need the government. The pedophiles are simply the tool being used to create the strife.

Notice no one answers the obvious questions about the blatant sex abuse - anything but full support is met with violent assertions of anti trans.
Thank you for explaining it to me. I’m just ignorant because I don’t like kids being abused. I don’t understand the whole thing about them collecting dollar bills even though I’ve handed out more than a couple in my day. Something about this just seems off to me.

As an adult if you want to go and give whatever those people identify as a dollar OK whatever but I don’t understand why there is preschoolers there.. It’s just pretty sick in my opinion. But once again I’m ignorant

Thank you for explaining it to me. I’m just ignorant because I don’t like kids being abused. I don’t understand the whole thing about them collecting dollar bills even though I’ve handed out more than a couple in my day. Something about this just seems off to me.

As an adult if you want to go and give whatever those people identify as a dollar OK whatever but I don’t understand why there is preschoolers there.. It’s just pretty sick in my opinion. But once again I’m ignorant
They were teaching the kids to strip-tease by demonstration. Not certain if it occurred at this event but at others they dress the little boys in drag, have the kid dance, and kid him money.
I don't know how anyone can not call that sexual child abuse.
All of the adults there need to be charged with child sex abuse AND the venue needs to be shut down.

They were teaching the kids to strip-tease by demonstration. Not certain if it occurred at this event but at others they dress the little boys in drag, have the kid dance, and kid him money.
I don't know how anyone can not call that sexual child abuse.
All of the adults there need to be charged with child sex abuse AND the venue needs to be shut down.
Or shot

Go for it it’s called freedom of speech, I’m legitimately trying to figure out what the f***s going on in the world..

But I don’t think I wanna know anymore
Dude, you need to regroup.
You've got one of the NES Aspies explaining social interaction to you - go get some shrooms, a hooker and plenty blow so you can reorient [rofl]

Go for it it’s called freedom of speech, I’m legitimately trying to figure out what the f***s going on in the world..

that's an interesting point you make. Where do we draw the line between free speech and exploitation of children? Or free speech and incitement to riot?

Ask 20 people and we'll get 20 different lines in the sand. So how do we build a consensus? On the one hand, if a group of adult gay people held a rally and peacefully protested for gay rights, that seems pretty clearly freedom of speech. Conversely, some drag queen rubbing up against kids seems not only wrong, but illegal. If I start rubbing up against the adult women at work, I could be charged with some kind of assault.

Look at those kids, specially the one at the beginning greeting the societal defects at the door. That kid has no idea what's going on, ALL those kids are just props for adults virtue signaling to the world.

As harsh as it may seem, 80% of white people in this country are what is causing this freefall into nothingness. They are the ones pushing all the crap you see on social media. We need more immigrants to counter the mental retardation of all the white people in this country lol

Approximately 20 children and multiple self-proclaimed teachers reportedly attended the event​

Masked, black-clad Antifa protesters showed up brandishing weapons at a "drag brunch" in Texas that was open to children Sunday.

Police maintained a presence at the event, which took place at the Anderson Distillery and Grill in Roanoke, Texas, and led at times to tense stand-offs between protesters and counterprotesters.

Approximately 20 children and multiple self-proclaimed teachers attended the event where drag queens performed and collected dollar bills, according to footage of the event obtained by journalist Tayler Hansen (WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT).

View: https://twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status/1564073099015897089

Now if these armed thugs were Trump supporters they would be called heavily armed white supremacists.

Now if these armed thugs were Trump supporters they would be called heavily armed white supremacists.
When that group does show up at one of these 'events' that will be the start of something that's been festering for quite a long time. That's when the elastic will finally snap!!

Last edited:
Edginess is our specialty, go for it!

Dude, you need to regroup.
You've got one of the NES Aspies explaining social interaction to you - go get some shrooms, a hooker and plenty blow so you can reorient [rofl]

O.K.

Kirkbride buildings did nothing wrong.

When that group does show up at one of these 'events' that will be the start of something that's been festering for quite a long time. That's when the elastic will finally snap!!

Happened many times.. The line in the sand has been drawn and moved back so many times it is invisible at this point.

Look at those kids, specially the one at the beginning greeting the societal defects at the door. That kid has no idea what's going on, ALL those kids are just props for adults virtue signaling to the world.

As harsh as it may seem, 80% of white people in this country are what is causing this freefall into nothingness. They are the ones pushing all the crap you see on social media. We need more immigrants to counter the mental retardation of all the white people in this country lol

That kid looks like he's special needs and has an undiagnosed airway issue.

I wouldn't say 80%, but I totally agree that this destructive crap is being pushed by white suckers who fall for everything. But hasn't that been the case since 1962? Our entire modern lives have revolved around the "next big thing" white virtue signallers glom onto.

Pro-tip to those in charge who lurk here. When you successfuly breed white people into a minority, the happy-go-lucky kumbaya shit goes away. All this fake harmony and inclusivity will not survive when the world is run by non-whites.

Happened many times.. The line in the sand has been drawn and moved back so many times it is invisible at this point.
Agree! The line keeps getting pushed back again and again. I'm not sure if the introduction of this child maiming and abuse will be enough to make a difference but at some point the decent people remaining in this country will find their backs are against the wall and there simply is no more room to move back

Back
Top Bottom