• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Masked Antifa protesters show up brandishing weapons at Texas 'drag brunch' with kids: Queens for AR15's

The short answer is a moral code which comes from a higher authority.

But that is a conversation which requires it's own thread.

Not to mention people who can discuss such a topic without immediately turning it into a dumpster fire.
Moral relativism. Child sacrifice is right for me. Who are you to say it’s wrong?

I think while there was not actual stripping. The dollars are one aspect of it. So, it links the act with stripping. There doesn't need to be crap like this to accept someone straight or gay. They are looking for a reaction so they can play the victim

Everything is great until a parent finds out something happened their kid and makes someone bleed out.

That poor kid in the orange tye dyed shirt is not getting the help he needs, he is clearly on the spectrum.. It won't take much for the parents to convince him he is a woman or needs to cross dress to fit in.
Thinking the same thing...damn that's sad. :mad:

They should be charged with child endangerment
It's not endangerment

Definition of Child Endangerment​

Noun

1. An act, or a neglect to perform an act, that causes a child to suffer physical, emotional, or psychological abuse.
The children are actively being sexually exploited not simply put in danger of exploitation.

Don't miss the forest for the trees.

Based on what you are saying, how do we know what's right or wrong then?
There's a big difference between legally right/wrong and morally right/wrong. You think sodomy is morally wrong; Pete Buttigieg thinks it's morally right; I think it's legally none of your damn business.

I think drag shows are morally questionable at best but legally I don't want anything done against them. It's different when kids are involved, as opposed to consenting adults. Like I said before, it's the same concept as free speech - I'm morally opposed to openly racist speech but I still want it to be legally permissible; however we still have libel laws.

Dude, you need to regroup.
You've got one of the NES Aspies explaining social interaction to you - go get some shrooms, a hooker and plenty blow so you can reorient [rofl]
I’m just not that much fun anymore.

I am really trying honestly to understand the situation. I’m not sure if there’s anything even to understand

Moral relativism. Child sacrifice is right for me. Who are you to say it’s wrong?

Anyone who can think clearly enough to understand that your example, while you may think it's quite a cute arguement in fact demonstrates the fallacy of moral relativism. Morals which can vary from individual to individual are not the teachings of a true Supreme Being but rather a manifestation of man's weakness in that they use their own "beliefs" to control others.

"The problem with individual moral relativism is that it lacks a concept of guiding principles of right or wrong."

There is only one worthy masked Antifa member.

17504039_1342665359105452_482929309627973632_n.jpg

She has potential!

She also has crazy eyes.

What's the prevailing NES wisdom on women with crazy eyes? ;)

I’ve said this before. I know a lot of gay people and even they don’t understand this.

Imagine fighting for your rights to do whatever it is you want to do as an adult and someone coming in and Commandeering your fight to then promote molest/ abuse children.

Not all gay people are pedos, and a lot of them are tired of “letters” being added to their cause.

Weird/sick world we live in

I’m just not that much fun anymore.

I am really trying honestly to understand the situation. I’m not sure if there’s anything even to understand
All you need to understand the current situation is the following information that can be found in many studies

An intact nuclear family with two involved parents supported by extended family in a relatively homogeneous cultural community creates independent , self reliant children with little need for support or control from outside their immediate support group (family and local community).
That exact model built this country but simultaneously limited control of the population in general.

When ever you question an action or issue, ask your self if the proposed solution violates the tenants I stated and if so, who benefits from the resultant loss of self reliance.

All you need to understand the current situation is the following information that can be found in many studies

An intact nuclear family with two involved parents supported by extended family in a relatively homogeneous cultural community creates independent , self reliant children with little need for support or control from outside their immediate support group (family and local community).
That exact model built this country but simultaneously limited control of the population in general.

When ever you question an action or issue, ask your self if the proposed solution violates the tenants I stated and if so, who benefits from the resultant loss of self reliance.
You articulate that perfectly

I’ve said this before. I know a lot of gay people and even they don’t understand this.

Imagine fighting for your rights to do whatever it is you want to do as an adult and someone coming in and Commandeering your fight to then promote molest/ abuse children.

Not all gay people are pedos, and a lot of them are tired of “letters” being added to their cause.

Weird/sick world we live in
I've always figured that the LGB folks must be pretty pissed off that their movement for equal rights.got highjacked by the T crowd. How is personal sexual preference in the same league as dudes thinking they're chicks? Makes zero sense to me why T got lumped in with LGB.

I've always figured that the LGB folks must be pretty pissed off that their movement for equal rights.got highjacked by the T crowd. How is personal sexual preference in the same league as dudes thinking they're chicks? Makes zero sense to me why T got lumped in with LGB.
There's a *lot* of internal politics. Historically, there was a fight between G and L, including who gets top billing. That doesn't even hit on the B end of things. Many in the community also take issue to the "tourists" who bring their kids to PRIDE events: "This is supposed to be uncouth; your crotch fruit don't belong here." But then we are reminded that no group is a monolith.

This whole thing is a giant mess, and if I were to guess, it's mostly the fault of straight, white women from late-GenX to early-Millennial who can no longer be "transgressive" (and discretely exploitative) by getting drunk at Drag Brunch on Sunday morning, now that they have kids. Instead, they create their gawking opportunity by inviting people to their local library. They score extra points because it "freaks out those Right Wing fascists."

I maintain we were (generally) better at conversations of sexuality and gender in the 90s, but that might be a bias from having come of age then.

If the people on the right were smart they would do the same thing. Dress in all black, carry AR15s and make sure that there is a US flag or some identifier. I don't care about the guns or the doofus parents who took their kids.

By all means.
Touch my kid and they will find pieces of you in four different states.
I'm willing to die for my kids .

If it's not crystal clear that there are parents and teachers who will to feed their and your kids to these freaks then there is nothing that can be said.
I know lots of gay folks both men and women .
None of them go out out their way to get next to other people's kids , certainly not in any kind of sexualized manor.
This is a whole different breed we're dealing with here.
Those teachers need to be rooted out and prevented from ever having contact with children again.
The parents are far far worst.

I think while there was not actual stripping. The dollars are one aspect of it. So, it links the act with stripping. There doesn't need to be crap like this to accept someone straight or gay. They are looking for a reaction so they can play the victim

Everything is great until a parent finds out something happened their kid and makes someone bleed out.
The parents who bring their kids to that are the kind who are hoping something will.
They will say it was a good cultural experience when little Johnny comes home bleeding from the ass.

That kid looks like he's special needs and has an undiagnosed airway issue.

I wouldn't say 80%, but I totally agree that this destructive crap is being pushed by white suckers who fall for everything. But hasn't that been the case since 1962? Our entire modern lives have revolved around the "next big thing" white virtue signallers glom onto.

Pro-tip to those in charge who lurk here. When you successfuly breed white people into a minority, the happy-go-lucky kumbaya shit goes away. All this fake harmony and inclusivity will not survive when the world is run by non-whites.

they can't even see far enough ahead to see that affirmative action is putting their kids at a disadvantage. No way in hell they can envision their soft, weak, pasty selves living in New South Africa.

By all means.
Touch my kid and they will find pieces of you in four different states.
I'm willing to die for my kids .

If it's not crystal clear that there are parents and teachers who will to feed their and your kids to these freaks then there is nothing that can be said.
I know lots of gay folks both men and women .
None of them go out out their way to get next to other people's kids , certainly not in any kind of sexualized manor.
This is a whole different breed we're dealing with here.
Those teachers need to be rooted out and prevented from ever having contact with children again.
The parents are far far worst.
There are people (5% in this quick ad hoc survey) who would let Joe Biden be alone with their children.

And they’d probably be “honored” to have him molest them.

View: https://twitter.com/asapjerg/status/1564707335435591681?s=21&t=G8tD77euncXYs3F2gHwKfw

Back
Top Bottom