Mass shooter: 0 Armed bystander: 1 Media: -1

I've not been keeping up: do we know what he was carrying?

I'm wondering whether he fired to slide lock.
CNN article reported it was a Glock.

This one has it as a 9mm Glock:

Last edited:
Imagine if the MSM and the cult of progressivism in this country ever fully embraced and encouraged gun ownership, to the point where the clowns with Ukraine flags, blm and hate has no home here signs on there front lawn also had pro gun ownership signs to show everyone how virtuous they were? Scary shit.

This for people with some "common sense" wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. MSM makes police look useless after this and Uvalde. I still think it's very ridiculous... That most Massachusetts citizens don't atleast have a shot gun or a no thrills handgun for atleast home defense.

Stops an active shooter who is using an AR, within 15 seconds, from 40 yards away, with a pistol, landing 8 out of the 10 rounds on target, then advances while ushering people away?

I’m having difficulty thinking of anything more badass. Absolute hero and legend.

CNN article reported it was a Glock.

This one has it as a 9mm Glock:
1658290230874.png

I'm not going to post the photo but a police photo of the shooter has been leaked. It's definitely a very gory photo. The good guy put him down with extreme prejudice.
That’s the picture the media ought to run non-stop for three news cycles, as a deterrent to any aspiring copycats.

Btw, was his lung really all over the place?

Did I read right that the guy who stopped the mass shooter fired 10 shots from a Glock 19, at a distance of 40 yards, and hit the bag guy 8 times..... That's an impressive feat IMHO... To squeeze off 10 rounds in rapid fire, at distance, in a high-stress situation, while probably taking fire himself, and hit your mark at an 80% efficiency.

Well f***ing done!

Did I read right that the guy who stopped the mass shooter fired 10 shots from a Glock 19, at a distance of 40 yards, and hit the bag guy 8 times..... That's an impressive feat IMHO... To squeeze off 10 rounds in rapid fire, at distance, in a high-stress situation, while probably taking fire himself, and hit your mark at an 80% efficiency.

Well f***ing done!
where did you see it was a G19? I haven't seen any model reference, other than it was a Glock

Back
Top Bottom