Maura and MSP?

But don’t let the fact he was from Maine influence your thoughts.

Kid who didn’t know better on MA gun laws.
NOTE: Do not think his dumb ass deserved the stop for not paying attention to the simple reason for keeping your exterior appearance 100% legal. All lights working and a good state sticker collection is important.
I don't care what state you are from, having a loaded rifle stuffed between the seats and no permit from ANY state is dumb.

And yes, make sure all your lights are working.

I don't care what state you are from, having a loaded rifle stuffed between the seats and no permit from ANY state is dumb.

but in NH this would be perfectly legal

Tell me this then.

What’s the difference between a loaded hand gun and a pistol in a motor vehicle?

Unregistered car = being towed. At least that’s what happened to me when I was 17

Which means the car would have been inventoried.
Exactly.
Plus, I somehow cannot see most of us here taking our ARs, sticking them between front seats and driving around like that. But, whatever.

He had a "license plate violation" (not clarified) which is why the trooper was following, Then while following, the trooper noticed his plate expired in August.
It was a black Dodge Charger.

And don’t drive a black Dodge Charger?

Exactly.
Plus, I somehow cannot see most of us here taking our ARs, sticking them between front seats and driving around like that. But, whatever.
well not a full sized one, but an SBR with a folding stock..........

[laugh] [laugh]

But why is that? Is one bullet more scary than the other?
Because Massachusetts is full of retards that believe one is more scary than the other. Most of us here got used to the requirement to be inconspicuous while operating in grey areas.
Exactly.
No, thats why I have a full size truck. Lay it on the back seat [rofl]

In all seriousness though I've been known to keep a loaded rifle/shotgun in the front seat while hunting around the camp in VT but it doesn't seem too bright to have one tucked between your seats on the mass pike. Should we be allowed to? Yes. Are we allowed to? No. Seems like the risk to reward ratio here was a little one sided.

On cross my lawyer dug deeper: the testifying officer then stated, 'all firearms were legally possessed'. He must have misremembered?' I swear most cops are lazy so punch in 'Hi-Point' License plate dim, no registration, and the AI spits out FELONY X5

On cross my lawyer dug deeper: the testifying officer then stated, 'all firearms were legally possessed'. He must have misremembered?' I swear most cops are lazy so punch in 'Hi-Point' License plate dim, no registration, and the AI spits out FELONY X5
You have way too high an opinion of police data systems, AI lol. Most police data systems are 10-20 year old tech. some of the peripherals have changed, like finger print scanners, but most primitive.

Absolute BS charges as has been said. Even the internet knows this....

"Is a Hi-Point 9mm carbine considered an assault rifle?

The Hi-Point Carbine is NOT an assault rifle, it fires pistol bullets. It is also only capable of semi-auto Fire."
They are just stacking charges. They will try and have him plea down to lesser charges in the end while they release gang banger wholesale.

Interesting, why wouldn't they enforce those laws?

Or is it not that they won't or cant, it's that they don't?
My guess ... because it is a retarded law and would probably get killed in court.

And, because most gun owners either don't break the law or their AR and AK don't qualify to be "Assault Weapons" under the MA definition because they don't have enough evil features. So the legal gun owners don't have "Assault Weapons" and all the scumbags with guns tend to have handguns.

I literally said I don't know how MSP patrols work.
It is very simple:

The officer shows up at the Sturbridge barracks, gets in a car and drives 1hr to 1.5hrs (depending on traffic) to Boston to pull people over.

Then the MSP barracks near Boston drive out West to pull people over.

They arrest people and drive back to their barracks so they can place a sign next to evidence that lets everyone know where the MSP is from.

It is very simple:

The officer shows up at the Sturbridge barracks, gets in a car and drives 1hr to 1.5hrs (depending on traffic) to Boston to pull people over.

They arrest people and drive back to their barracks so they can place a sign next to evidence that lets everyone know where the MSP is from.

Is this satire, or how the corrupt money grabbing MSP cabal really works?

It is very simple:

It's also wrong. The Sturbridge barracks has no responsibility over the Mass Pike. That duty gets split between Weston, Charlton, Westfield, and the Barracks assigned to the Tunnel. Previously, it was Troop E's turf -- Sturbridge is Troop C. F Troop, of course, is at Logan.

It's also wrong. The Sturbridge barracks has no responsibility over the Mass Pike. That duty gets split between Weston, Charlton, Westfield, and the Barracks assigned to the Tunnel. Previously, it was Troop E's turf -- Sturbridge is Troop C. F Troop, of course, is at Logan.
Ah, Troop E.

Back in the late 70's, I had a bad accident on the Pike, resulting in my car being towed away. The next day, I went to the tow yard to get my stuff out of it. My tools, the radio, and the shifter were all missing. The guy at the desk said "Hey, they probably fell out at the side of the road." I was pissed. Wondering the best path, I called my uncle (recently retired MSP Lieutenant) and asked him what he would suggest. He told me to go to the Troop E barracks (on the Pike in Natick), ask for Lt. So-and-so (the local commander), and tell him what happened.

Next day, I walked in, and asked the desk officer for the Lt. by name. He asked what I wanted to see him about, and when I explained, he said "Oh, Tommy (the owner of the tow company) wouldn't do that" and made a call over. Mirabile dictu, "Tommy" said there was a misunderstanding, that they had removed those items for safe keeping, and all I had to do was stop by and ask for him.

Scumbags, the lot of them. They should have pulled all their pensions and jailed them by the carload, instead of just whacking a minority of them in the overtime case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom