• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

May 19th, Intro Silhouette Clinic, Pioneer Sportsman, Dunbarton NH

I will be hosting a Silhouette Clinic May 19th at Pioneer Sportsmen in Dunbarton, NH. Just 10 minutes west of Concord, NH. This aimed at those who are interested in learning more about the sport. As well as those who know some but want to learn more about what is going on in NH this season, but don't go because they are not 'ready'. This is your chance to get sorted and on Sunday we'll have the regular monthly match at Pioneer. The Silhouette program is quite active in the short NH summer as the schedule shows. My phone number can be found in the links. Don't wait to get started in this easy going fun sport.

Link with details about clinic
Link about 2012 Schedule with other resources as well.
PDF of Schedule suitable for printing
Club website with map

Open to everyone interesting in shooting sports, look forward to seeing you there.

Jud

For those who have not shot a Silhouette game, the sound/sight of a round hitting the steel animal silhouette and knocking it down still gives me chills. What is great about this game includes:

1) Immediate Feedback when you knock the target over
2) The fellowship of the other players who help each other out
3) The ability to have fun when you are not a bullseye shooter - since if the target falls, it counts - it doesn't matter WHERE you hit it
4) And even an inexpensive .22LR rifle is good enough to get started and have a blast. (I recently shot a round with a $35.00 single shot rifle Savage Mark 1 I picked up used)

It will make you a better shooter WHILE you are having fun.

// Wing-PigsRFunToKnockOver-Nut

Back
Top Bottom