[Maybe NSFW] Another way to CCW under clothing

Not sure I'd wear it. I have tendonitis in my shoulder and some days trying to reach back like that wouldn't work well.

And I saw where she had it as soon as she turned around...then again, I was looking for it. [laugh]

I had to watch it a few times too. It was some pretty tricky camera work that kept me from seeing it the first 3 times.

I honestly didn’t see her printing until I watched it the second time. I think you have us at a disadvantage on this one Lynne.

I thought in MA it was illegal to have junk in the trunk without a trigger lock?

But seriously, I think a girl like that would have more people checking out her butt than your average NES knuckle dragging dude so you would probably notice it printing on her, but not on me.

I thought in MA it was illegal to have junk in the trunk without a trigger lock?

But seriously, I think a girl like that would have more people checking out her butt than your average NES knuckle dragging dude so you would probably notice it printing on her, but not on me.

Why are you picking on knuckle dragger?

BTW she would look a hell of a lot better with a Sig.

Back
Top Bottom