• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Meeting of "Task Force" on keeping of "Distressed Person's" Firearms

Whutmeworry

NES Member
NOT 1600 Pennsylvannia Avenue anymore!!!!
Sorry if a dupe, but I can't seem to get the GOAL website to come up and I haven't seen anything on this site as of yet about this. I'm willing to bet good money that this "proposed legislation" is an attempt to replicate the new Commiefornia law that allows family members, neighbors and anyone else who wants to screw a gun owner to petition a judge to have their guns confiscated.

http://www.mass.gov/eopss/docs/eops...eepingofdistressedpersonsfirearms-2-25-16.pdf

Anyone know anything about this hearing scheduled for this coming Thursday, or is it another typical attempt to ram through a hearing without giving the opposition time to mobilize and attend???

Attachments

• meetingnotce-taskforceonsafekeepingofdistressedpersonsfirearms-2-25-16.pdf
    116.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
The task force has had regular meetings which have been attended by GOAL, they are yet to publish a final draft of the proposal, once it is published it will be filed as a bill and need to go through the usual legislative process at the State House.

Back
Top Bottom