Mendon LTC Renewal Update w/ New Chief

Rockrivr1

NES Member
I just completed my LTC renewal in Mendon and wanted to pass along that the process was easy and I received my unrestricted A LTC renewal in a little under 4 months. I was a little nervous seeing the town has a new Chief, but overall there was no issue whatsoever. I dealt with Detective Mason who basically took my paperwork, took my picture and told me they'd call me when it was in. She was professional and polite, which made the processing time in the station pretty quick.

Seems the Chief is pro LTC, so Mendon continues to be a green town.

I just completed my LTC renewal in Mendon and wanted to pass along that the process was easy and I received my unrestricted A LTC renewal in a little under 4 months. I was a little nervous seeing the town has a new Chief, but overall there was no issue whatsoever. I dealt with Detective Mason who basically took my paperwork, took my picture and told me they'd call me when it was in. She was professional and polite, which made the processing time in the station pretty quick.

Seems the Chief is pro LTC, so Mendon continues to be a green town.

That's just wrong.. Glad you got it but yea..

That's just wrong.. Glad you got it but yea..

Months? is that a typo?
You meant weeks right?

Nope not a typo and yep a little under 4 months. About as long as it took when I lived in Uxbridge. I applied in advance as that is the timeframe quoted when I called the police station. Not too worried about the time frame as long as it showed up unrestricted, which it did.

Back
Top Bottom