• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Molly Kelly (D) for NH Governor - Not

Blackmore

NES Member
There was a brief "ask the candidates" feature on Ch. 9 news this morning. Topic was gun control.

Chris Sununu: Happy with how things are. We have low crime in NH so don't have to do anything different. Never mentioned Kelly at all (smart!)

Molly Kelly: Slammed Sununu for signing Constitutional Carry. "I'll repeal it." Favors universal background checks, i.e. no private sales. "Sununu opposed gun free school zones. I'll implement them."

Well, at least she's willing to say where she stands. Originally from Indiana but appears she came here when she went to Keene State

Eventually we are going to die off and these people are going to take this state over. So sad.
Remember, if they get the revolution they seem to be begging for they'll be the ones dying off. Like the meme says, we have most of the guns and ammo and they're still fighting over which bathroom to 7se...

Looking at this at face value: I see a short and simple reason for not creating a law by Sununu and I see another candidate looking to create laws just to create laws.

One person wants to create laws just to create laws, giving the govt more power than necessary. Sununu should capitalize on that and spread that message.

Last edited:
Issues
Gun Violence Prevention

My heart breaks for families who have lost a loved one to gun violence. I never worried about my children when they went to school. Now, I fear for the safety of my grandchildren. I refuse to wait for New Hampshire to suffer through a tragic school shooting. We can and must do better than this. As governor, I will work to:

• Pass universal background checks;

• Keep children and domestic abusers from getting guns;

• Keep military-style weapons off our streets;

• Reinstate the requirement of a permit to carry a concealed weapon;

• Pass a red flag law;

• Institute a 48-hour waiting period for all gun purchases; and

• Support local communities’ decision to ensure the safety of their residents
It is our responsibility to prevent senseless gun deaths and to ensure every child feels safe in a New Hampshire classroom.

One of the few elections this month the Dims didn't steal....oh wait....they found another box of uncounted ballots and they're all for Molly.....get back in here!!!

Well your last Senate extremely close election was stolen by blatant vote fraud and unfortunately the squish you had in office didn't demand a recount or investigation. The donks will try again until NH is Vermont or MA v2.0

Looking at this at face value: I see a short and simple reason for not creating a law by Sununu and I see another candidate looking to create laws just to create laws.

One person wants to create laws just to create laws, giving the govt more power than necessary. Sununu should capitalize on that and spread that message.

The issue with that line of reasoning is that most of the sheep have been conditioned to believe more laws =more better. People who recognize that each and every useless law erodes freedom are few and far between

The issue with that line of reasoning is that most of the sheep have been conditioned to believe more laws =more better. People who recognize that each and every useless law erodes freedom are few and far between

Candidates should come up with a solid message that regulating something with new laws every year will make something perfectly legal become effectively illegal. Also, propose that retiring of violent criminal laws that have proven no results or have not had significant effect in curbing what they aim to curb after 5 years to be repealed.

If they came out with a solid message of freedom and less govt interference, then you’d at least start to get wheels to turn. R’s need to get this going exactly how L’s have the gun control message down to bullet points.

This is exactly why the leadership of the NH GOP failed spectacularly.......no message other than to out progressive the progressives.........

if Sununu and the NH GOP were to actually go on a mission to distinguish themselves from the pro tyranny dems and push for more liberty/freedom/prosperity and demostrate how freedom eliminates the need/driver for dependency they would win hands down
You mean, have a - how you say? - Unique Selling Proposition?

Back
Top Bottom