Montana Governor says NO to Constitutional carry

Kind of odd. It's a Shall-Issue state. So they have to give you the permit unless you're prohibited, but they still make you apply for it? I'm guessing purchase/open carry has no permitting rules. Logically dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

How the hell did he get elected? Liberalism is a disease.

He promised not to take free shit away.

The democraps argued that the Republican candidate wasn't born in Montana, and was a carpet bagger....

Too bad they didn't do that with Hillary, Lizzie, Hassan, and damned near every other Democrat. Oh, and yes, Scottie as well. They should have made him run against Markey, so we could watch the MA Political Special Olympics. (With all due respect to the many outstanding actual Special Olympians.)

Yes the all powerful Statist Elites are the only ones capable of making decisions about guaranteed natural rights!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ahhh, to go back to the 1800's. When a Executive Branch head's job was to make sure the Legislative Branch isn't talking out of its bunghole and otherwise go swimming and kiss babies. :(

Yeah, I'm talking the Federales as well. Not el Presidente's job to set a budget, pass a law or make policy. His job is to execute the laws as written and be a check on the Legie's in case they go off the cliff. Otherwise, just sign the f'ing legislation and move the F on. This Presidential Power bs is getting on my last nerve. Sad is the people who COUNTED on Trump to reverse Obama - and in the end he'll be as activist as Obama, just in a different direction. That will show who really is a strict Constitutionalist and who is an agenda-driven activist.

Montana has a schizophrenic legislature. The regulate The hell out of some things and not others. They have some of the strictest insurance regulations in the nation and their department of insurance is staffed by petty Hitler's.

This is why I lol at people who think they live in/want to move to a "free" state. There is no such thing. Liberalism exists everywhere, you have to fight it or it will take over.

Yeah, but on the other hand Con Carry took like 5+ years to get passed in NH, so this isn't exactly an unusual problem. That said in a place like MT I'm surprised they don't just have enough votes to override his veto.

-Mike

Yeah, but on the other hand Con Carry took like 5+ years to get passed in NH, so this isn't exactly an unusual problem. That said in a place like MT I'm surprised they don't just have enough votes to override his veto.

-Mike

Exactly my point.

Exactly my point.

Yeah, persistence is required... I guess what I failed to elaborate is even in "free" states where such things are highly probable; there aren't any guarantees... You still need a mostly free state, though, to get things done- not one like MA where that kind of bill won't even leave a committee and no legislator would even have the balls to sponsor it, rendering the whole idea impossible.

-Mike

Yeah, persistence is required... I guess what I failed to elaborate is even in "free" states where such things are highly probable; there aren't any guarantees... You still need a mostly free state, though, to get things done- not one like MA where that kind of bill won't even leave a committee and no legislator would even have the balls to sponsor it, rendering the whole idea impossible.

-Mike

This is why I moved to a mostly free state. [wink]

If this does not prove democrats are scum then nothing does. Blue dog democrat is like saying christians against Christ

Dear Governor,
I find it absurd that you don't understand the difference between a right and a privilege!
I also find it disturbing that you are so stupid that you don't know the meaning of the word infringe!
I find it incomprehensible that you took an oath to defend the constitution of the United States and take a sh_t on it every chance you get!

You are a f_cking tool!

Last edited:
Dear Governor,
I find it absurd that you don't understand the difference between a right and a privilege!
I also find it disturbing that you are so stupid that you don't know the meaning of the word infringe!
I find it incomprehensible that you took an oath to defend the constitution of the United States and take a sh_t on it every chance you get!

You are a f_cking tool!
It's so not politically correct that I can't hide my smile

Back
Top Bottom