More than 450 people in Florida ordered to give up guns under new law

I wouldn’t expect the numbers to be as high, because MA already has suitability built into the licensing scheme.

Or it would be higher, because the state already knows who legally has guns. Though we do keep a lower profile in MA because of the extreme rabidity of the moonbats up here. Could go either way.

NES dealers... you should explore getting into bonded warehousing... not for cops when they confiscate...but for victims of this law. I'm sure there are guys out there biting their nails right now for when this law goes into effect.
Pre-emptive warehousing
People should just store the majority of their firearms away from their home, especially valuable collector's items or family heirlooms. Keeping them hidden out of state would be even better. We keep two inexpensive bolt action Savage rifles and two inexpensive pump shotguns here in MA on my FID. The rest are hidden somewhere in the deep South (NOT Florida!)

People should just store the majority of their firearms away from their home, especially valuable collector's items or family heirlooms. Keeping them hidden out of state would be even better. We keep two inexpensive bolt action Savage rifles and two inexpensive pump shotguns here in MA on my FID. The rest are hidden somewhere in the deep South (NOT Florida!)
Many dont have that luxury, or foresight to do this.

Many dont have that luxury, or foresight to do this.
I read the history of the IRA. Those guys knew what they were doing. A small quantity of firearms and explosives were kept at the ready for use by Active Service Units. The bulk of the firearms, ammunition and explosives were stored under farmhouses, silage pits and rock walls by IRA quartermasters. There is no way that all IRA arms were decommissioned as part of the peace agreement. There are probably hundreds of firearms still buried in underground caches across Northern Ireland, ready for future use if necessary. Wife and I took the same approach. PVC pipe is perfect for long term caching of weapons and ammunition.

Back
Top Bottom