• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Multiple people injured in mass stabbing attack on Houston campus

StevieP

NES Member
1 suspect arrested, 1 at large after over a dozen injured in Lone Star College campus stabbing | Fox News

DEVELOPING: Sheriff's official says a suspect has been arrested after a stabbing attack at a Houston-area community college campus left 14 people injured, including 12 that required hospitalization. At least a few victims are listed in critical condition.

Lone Star community college's campus in Cypress posted an alert on its website just before 12 p.m. warning students of two armed suspects and saying one person remains at large. The alert warned people to seek shelter in a secure location.

Alan Bernstein of the Harris County Sheriff's Office says authorities have one suspect in custody.

A different Lone Star system campus was the site of a January shooting. Two people were wounded, and a 22-year-old man was charged with aggravated assault.

Demand a Plan for Knife Control!

Edit - actually, I'm sure the gun grabbers will see this as a POSITIVE. Since the campus was a gun free school zone, these people were only 'injured' by the knifeman. If he'd have had a gun they'd surely be dead.

Sad for the victims [sad2], I pray they all recover.

Reasonable restrictions and no blades over 2" long (turn in your steak knives or face a 10-year felony)...how many more victims of knife violence need there be, Mr. Speaker ?

Mentally ill is mentally ill, regardless of the weapon of choice (feel-good laws notwithstanding).

Last edited:
up to 14 injured....14 injured with a friggin box cutter. I wonder what could have prevented people from being hurt....

This is gonna be turned into an anti-gun moment by "them" saying that if a gun had been used, many would be dead.

How do you stab 14 people? Wouldn't those stabbed later see the earlier stabbings and either run, or try to defend themselves? Or were they told to cower in a corner and not move?

Sick....

just goes to show its not the guns that make people crazy like we are portrayed..anything can be used to harm/mame/kill innocent unsuspecting people. Hope they all recover

How many days before we get the Pres on tv to say it's "the 2nd saddest day of my Presidency which is why Congress needs to act now to enact assault knife legislation." a 30 teeth blade ban....

This from a Liberal dope blog that I harass daily and I quote one of the dopes.

You'll note, none of those people are dead. The results with an assault rifle would not be the same. #JS.

I took some classes there long before they changed their name. Used to be CyFair college.

There was a shooting at the same college in the last year or so...

sorry but this will clearly be turned against gun owners

people have access to weapons of war, they need to be taken away, a knife is a weapon of war, thus guns must be taken away

Here's the thought process of the sheeple as to why guns wouldn't have helped...
"Well no one was killed so why would you need to use a gun? Being cut is not a reason to take someone else's life"

This is exactly what piers morgan said about why a man who was beat by 4 people with bads in new york would have been in the wrong to use a gun against them.....because he didn't die.

Oh boy. Say goodbye to high-capacity knives as well..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

From a student:

"the police told us to go back to class"

oh sure officer, let me go grab my gun first.

This from a Liberal dope blog that I harass daily and I quote one of the dopes.

“…after a male suspect reportedly used a small knife, ran from building to building and randomly attacked individuals along the way.”

What if he used a large kitchen knife, or a machete, or an ax, or a sword? Ask the blogger to estimate the death toll. It’s amazing how dense are some of these bloggers.

How do you stab 14 people? Wouldn't those stabbed later see the earlier stabbings and either run, or try to defend themselves? Or were they told to cower in a corner and not move?....

Even if you know what you are doing, defending yourself with an empty hand or even a knife will still probably result in you getting cut.

“…after a male suspect reportedly used a small knife, ran from building to building and randomly attacked individuals along the way.”

What if he used a large kitchen knife, or a machete, or an ax, or a sword? Ask the blogger to estimate the death toll. It’s amazing how dense are some of these bloggers.

He said it was a dope blog, didn't he ? [laugh]
I have a feeling that 4:20 and logic don't really work well together.

ETA: These just went up in value: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...-your-knives-do-we-have-knife-thread-yet.html

Last edited:
This is gonna be turned into an anti-gun moment by "them" saying that if a gun had been used, many would be dead.
Yep, like we should be grateful only 14 were hurt as opposed to dozens if an evil black rifle was used. Ah spinning they will go. Sad for the victims and wish them all a swift recovery.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and by the way coming next is a ban on sharp objects and stuffed monkeys. [hmmm]

Back
Top Bottom