• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Murphy and Cornyn seem to have agreed on some New Gun Control...

Is '38 supposed to be the NFA (1934)?

Yes, it's early yet and there have been so many acts of treason by our government that the numbers and words all run together. I'll fix that.

Although it appears there was an act in 1938 establishing FFLs, so while it was an incomplete list of treasonous acts, it wasn't wrong, either.

Bring on the nationwide injunction pending judicial review?

No. Nothing in this bill runs directly afoul of Thursday's ruling, if that's what you mean.

All it really directly changes is some of the background checks, from what I can tell, as far as day-to-day firearms ownership and access.

You know how you stop Red Flag laws? Start making calls in on the Karens. She waves a finger at you that looks like a gun? Call it in! Let them find out what kind of $#!+ storm they approved.
Until they start chasing you down for false reports. There are no more pay phones to help you maintain anonymity...

Until they start chasing you down for false reports. There are no more pay phones to help you maintain anonymity...
What happens when all the anti-police trust funders with white shoe lawyers and nothing to lose street creatures in Antifa and BLM start red flagging doxed cops in the cities they like to riot in?

I can see that being a major problem in cities like Portland and Seattle.

You don't have a burner phone and a farraday cage bag for it?

That which seemed extreme a couple years ago is seeming perfectly appropriate nowadays.

And don't forget the other undeniable truth, criminals are immune. Randy above has proof (via license or NICS) that he infact owns a firearm. Your local MS-13 member has no such proof so the PD has nothing to file against.

“This is a breakthrough and, more importantly, it’s a bipartisan breakthrough,” Murphy said Tuesday. “This bill will be too little for many; it’ll be too much for others. But it isn’t a box-checking exercise. This bill is not window dressing. This bill is going to save lives. This bill is going to save thousands of lives. It is going to be something that every single member of this Senate who votes for it can be proud of.

What will Murphy say when “thousands of lives” are not saved? No doubt, it’s only because we need more guns laws, so he’ll support the next round of useless gun laws Too.

But he probably won’t lose that bet, assuming Dems follow-through on their “tough on crime” BS and arrest, prosecute and jail criminals. When the Red Wave surges this Fall, I expect the violent crime surge under Biden to subside, and Murphy can claim victory.

Back
Top Bottom