N/D at Maine Gun Giveback

VTski4x4

NES Member
f***ing "professionals" killed two cars with a musket. OnLy CoPs ShOuLd HaVe GuNz.

What are the odds of it happening if the highly trained professionals from OOBPD were the ones destroying the firearms instead of an anti gun group?
Likely the same....but cops doing physical labor to cut up guns? Not going to happen unless there's a donut in the center of the reciever.

At least no dogs were killed.

To be fair, after reading the story, this wasn’t a cop that caused this ND, they were outside contractors hired from MGSC who allegedly specialize in gun safety.

To be fair, after reading the story, this wasn’t a cop that caused this ND, they were outside contractors hired from MGSC who allegedly specialize in gun safety.
It’s like the scene of the movie “rust” all over again

At work, we got a snail trap and are required to pull the trigger in the office. I make everybody else do it. I don’t wanna do my first desk pop but I just simply clear them like a normal person.

I don’t check them when they pull the trigger though. I usually leave the room.

Keeping the streets safe from the muzzle loader threat. Too bad it didn't hit one of the antis in the groin, then they'd at least have 1 ball

f***ing "professionals" killed two cars with a musket. OnLy CoPs ShOuLd HaVe GuNz.

Best and brightest, not.

The only thing that could make the story more interesting would be that someone was sitting in one of those vehicles and got tagged in the head.

That would have been the most expensive gun "buy back" in history.

Just one more reason to never attend or participate in a government "slow walk", gun confiscation program.

"Despite the focus on gun safety, contractors working with MGSC and the Old Orchard Beach Police Department failed to practice basic gun safety when they attempted to saw a loaded blackpowder rifle, which led to the negligent discharge of the firearm."
*************************** :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They weren't focused on safety, they were mentally consumed with destroying guns and unqualified to be doing it.

If they didn't know enough to push the ramrod down the barrel and check its length to see if it was loaded, they had no business even handling the thing.

Back
Top Bottom