Name that line...

dwarven1 said:
And as for beer... Well... far as I'm concerned, beer can be put back in the horse.

You just need to try some REALLY GOOD microbrew. Most mass-produced beer sucks. BUT, I damned sure WON'T flame you for it.

And I respect your decision to abstain.

Some can't handle it, some can. Some just don't care for it, even though they can handle it. No problem, I figure you probably fall into the "don't care for it" category.

Nickle said:
You just need to try some REALLY GOOD microbrew. Most mass-produced beer sucks. BUT, I damned sure WON'T flame you for it.

And I respect your decision to abstain.

Some can't handle it, some can. Some just don't care for it, even though they can handle it. No problem, I figure you probably fall into the "don't care for it" category.

I've tried several types - I simply do not like it - it all tastes horrible to me if it's got alchohol in it. (with one exception, anyway)

I gotta grin at the "decision to abstain" comment - it's kind of like my "deciding to abstain" from Mexican food or heavily spiced Thai food - it tastes AWFUL to me! Of COURSE I'm going to abstain! [lol] [lol] [lol]

MMMmmmmm Microbrew.....

ANd I've been looking for an article on the $100 bottle of Sam Adams that they are brewing. I heard a tag line on the news this morning. But I couldn't stay around to see, had to leave for work.

I do have to say, I think that Sam Adams is a damn good Macrobrew.

Lynne said:
Since I don't drink, I stick with O'Douls

Friend of mine got me to try an O'Douls. He didn't believe me when I told him that I could taste alchohol in it... until he read the label. something like 1/2 of one percent - and I could taste it.

So, yes, Lynne, you're "drinking"! :D Not much, but it's there.

I am a Guiness or Murphy Irish stout drinker

If I am looking for something lighter its usually Bass, Sammys, or Heini

Honestly though I very rarely drink.

I've had Otter Creek, it's pretty good. I do like Guinness. I really like Kilkennys, but I have to bring that down with me when I go to Canada. Or when a friends's brother comes over from Ireland. Being that they don't sell it in the States. I was happy when Sleemans became avalible in the States. That's some good beer as well.

I have to say, every summer I pretty much drink the Sam Summer Ale. I just can't seem to keep it in the house. It's really good stuff.

But then, that's me. And other than that, we don't really have any good Microbrews around me. Well, ones that aren't Chains.

Okay...the memories a bit off today (so what else is new?), so I may not have the exact verbiage, however...

"Someone outta hit you, but I'm not gonna hit you. I'm not gonna hit you...the hell I'm not."

Nickle said:
Didn't he say something similar in a few other movies, like "Wild Wild West" and "Men in Black"?

I think he did in MinB as well, now that you mention it, but I was thinking of Independence Day.

"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun old fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're going to press on, and we're going to have the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f***ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's going to find the jolliest bunch of a**h***s this side of the nut house."

"Emily, I have a little confession to make. I really am a horse doctor, but marry me and I'll never look at any other horse."

Ye mite have to stretch the memory a bit on this one. Hint: It's an old comedy movie.

Back
Top Bottom