• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Navigating "Mega" Threads Feature?

namedpipes

NES Member
Xen might not be configurable enough for this, but here's the thing. Sometimes I'll want to catch up on a mega thread and skip over the 20 pages that posted since last night. So I go in the thread, click the button for the last page, then click down "one" page and read from the second to last page, to current.

1693575559310.png

It would make my life so much easier if you could modify that nav menu to [1][2][3]...[186][187] [Next>] (like at the beginning of the string of buttons)

Ok, it won't make a damned bit of difference to me. Just wondering if it's easily configurable and useful. Otherwise, I'll take one for the team and continue my extra couple clicks procedure.

Xen might not be configurable enough for this, but here's the thing. Sometimes I'll want to catch up on a mega thread and skip over the 20 pages that posted since last night. So I go in the thread, click the button for the last page, then click down "one" page and read from the second to last page, to current.

View attachment 791556

It would make my life so much easier if you could modify that nav menu to [1][2][3]...[186][187] [Next>] (like at the beginning of the string of buttons)

Ok, it won't make a damned bit of difference to me. Just wondering if it's easily configurable and useful. Otherwise, I'll take one for the team and continue my extra couple clicks procedure.
You can click the "..." and then enter the page number you want to go to. It's not quite one-click, but...

Back
Top Bottom