NE1 have a ported carry pistol?

Does anyone have a ported carry pistol? I need one for a demonstration that I am working on for a magazine article. I could meet you at your club and do the photos/video there, or my club--which ever works for you. You can even be in the photo!

Last edited:
Will a ported Rifle work?

I have a ported Weatherby .340 Mag that may work for your research.

Buy me a coupe of boxes of bulletts for it plus the shells you shoot at the range in exchange for usiing it.

I am a member of the York County Fish & Game club. We have a very nice 100yrd range that I can bring you in as a member.

Capt Walt

Weatherby_.340_Mag_6.JPG

Sorry:

I dint See "CARRY"

Last edited:
Capt,

I guess I should have been more clear, I need a ported CARRY pistol.

I will change my post.

Thanks for the offer!

David

I have a ported Weatherby .340 Mag that may work for your research.

Buy me a coupe of boxes of bulletts for it plus the shells you shoot at the range in exchange for usiing it.

I am a member of the York County Fish & Game club. We have a very nice 100yrd range that I can bring you in as a member.

Capt Walt

Sorry:

I dint See "CARRY"

So, you CARRY that bad boy IWB or OWB? [rofl]

I've got a ported .400 Cor-Bon barrel for my 1911. The only problem would be in getting a .45ACP load that's even vaguely comparable if that's important.

Ken

I carried a ported 657 4 inch .41 mag for years in a belt holster or a shoulder holster. I still carry it every once in a while.

BINGO! Thats what I need. Now I just have to figure out when/how to get together. Besides IPSC, when are you available to meet at Harvard?

BINGO! Thats what I need. Now I just have to figure out when/how to get together. Besides IPSC, when are you available to meet at Harvard?

Harvard is nearly 4hrs round trip for me so I guess the answer to that is no. Bass River is the home club if you remember the way [smile]

I will e mail my cell phone number for you. I am off to work today and shooting at Pioneer tomorrow. We can talk during the week.

I hope this article will be complementary to ported guns but we can discuss that.

Gary

Oh, I forgot that you were at BR Gary. I havent been there since I moved and added another 60 mins to the trip!

The results of the experiments that I have planned will determine the outcome!

ported carry pistol

We have a used Smith SWV40 ported in our inventory @ Bob`s TacticalAKA Bay State Arms in Salisbury, if any help.

Back
Top Bottom