Never open your door to cops. EVER!!!

That’s because a scenario very similar has happened. The difference is it wasn’t a daycare and they didn’t kick in the door but rather dropped a bomb on the buildings roof causing it and a whole city block to catch fire and then mowed down the children trying to escape with the belt fed machine gun.

When I read this my first thought was the MOVE bombing in Philadelphia in '85[1]. But I don't remember machine guns mowing down people trying to escape. Then I realized you were talking about Waco and the Branch Davidians.

The fact that there was more than one example of cops bombing someone is pretty damning.

[1] 1985 MOVE bombing - Wikipedia

When I read this my first thought was the MOVE bombing in Philadelphia in '85[1]. But I don't remember machine guns mowing down people trying to escape. Then I realized you were talking about Waco and the Branch Davidians.

The fact that there was more than one example of cops bombing someone is pretty damning.

I am taking about move and at least one cop testified to an M-60 being used, though you’re right as I think it was used to prevent them from trying to escape in the first place, which isn’t really any better.

Wow. Also, those who were made homeless didn’t get “restitution” until 2005. 20 years later, and if it was divided among the 250 people, that’s only $51k a person, gross. After attorneys fees, that’s like $30k… after loosing your home 20 years ago. Even if you estimate 4 people per home, that’s still only a little over $100k net per family/home.

A lot of times these officers are going into a situation where they have no idea and operating on the worst information possible. I was pretty upset when I got swatted and I did hold it against them for a while but in hind sight… they were just going off the information they had. A couple of these officers shouldn’t have their badges but there’s always a couple bad ones.

90% of the time it’s some kind of false report… when the liberal neighbors couldn’t get me with the city, the state or the courts they just called the cops anytime they were upset about anything.

It’s real shitty thing to do to somebody. I’m more upset with my neighbors than I am the police police.

Other than they’ll bring everybody except for an ambulance, imagine I was having a real problem.

Their not too trigger happier around here. It also helps when you’re borderline naked.

They will also kick your door in without a warrant so answering it or not answering it doesn’t make much of a difference

Here's a guy that didn't open the door for police and they barged right in and tased him. Backstory: a couple breaks up and the man won't let her back in his house. Woman calls police, guy says he's not opening door without warrant (well within his right), police break in anyway and tase, assault, kidnap, you know the rest.

View: https://youtu.be/x5e-XQMsMt0?si=6LJ2I9qTYxXOOE-E

Here's a guy that didn't open the door for police and they barged right in and tased him. Backstory: a couple breaks up and the man won't let her back in his house. Woman calls police, guy says he's not opening door without warrant (well within his right), police break in anyway and tase, assault, kidnap, you know the rest.

View: https://youtu.be/x5e-XQMsMt0?si=6LJ2I9qTYxXOOE-E

Oh, is this the incident where the senior cop on scene told the woman they couldn’t force themselves in, but she could break down the door if she wanted to? Then proceeded to follow her in the house.

Of course, the woman could not legally do that because she was no longer a resident of the home.

I have had a habbit of completely ignoring all knocking on my door, even the rapid door bell ringing wont get me attention. If the upstair window happens to be open I will slowly close it.

I've read all the posts and will hold judgement my only problem is the race baiter lawyer Crump.
I do have a Ring camera on my home that let''s me know who is at my door and I'm surprised more people don't have them.

I've read all the posts and will hold judgement my only problem is the race baiter lawyer Crump.
I do have a Ring camera on my home that let''s me know who is at my door and I'm surprised more people don't have them.

I haven’t seen race mentioned in any commentary yet. But haven’t ever really paid attention to Crump.

Not sure why you need to hold judgement:

- The officer had no credible information that there was DV going on

- We are allowed to carry firearms in our own homes

- He did not raise his pistol at the officer and the officer did not give him a chance to drop it after seeing it was a police officer at the door

Some things to keep in mind from the homeowner perspective.

You can answer a door without opening it.

The most likely person to be at your door at night is a police officer. Answering to door with a gun in hand is a recipe for disaster.

Police are trained to not stand in front of doors. Fatal funnel.

For the police perspective.

There was no immediate threat to justify shooting the airman. To unholster and make ready your firearm? Absolutely. That gun comes up you do what is necessary to come home.

The overall

The officer will not be charged, and the closest anything will come to "justice" will be lawsuit taxpayers flip the bill on.

We have to live through these encounters, and no amount of protesting, lawsuits, or internet comments will bring you back to life.

Play by the rules while you are trying to change them.

Back
Top Bottom