New acquisitions for June 2024

I’ve lusted after this gun for a long time and finally have it. It’s not an older one as I would’ve preferred, but this shoots amazingly. I just have a thing for classically shaped 1911s and am so happy to add this to my Competition Stainless, Gold Cup Elite and Delta Elite. Now just need a standard government model to keep at my office and I’ll be done (lol 🤣).

I had cleaned it before that picture, so you’re seeing some oil and/or grease on there.

Attachments

• IMG_2941.jpeg
    IMG_2941.jpeg
    757.2 KB · Views: 58
Just added a gun with a little bling to the collection...an EAA Girsan MC 14T, in .380. The "T" is for tip-up barrel. It's a high quality knockoff of the Beretta 86 Cheetah, and in fact, it shares magazines with my Beretta 80X Cheetah (and the 86, I believe). Can't wait to try it out; the trigger feels incredible on this thing!

full

full

full

Frank

Last edited:
I picked up a couple more this month too 😂 trying to refresh everything I have to gen5 MOS for some reason, seemed like a great idea
I dunno. I have mostly gen 4’s.

I have 44, 19 and now 34 in gen 5. Need to shoot this one a bit against the clock comparing to my g34 gen 4 to decide…

White boy problems

I dunno. I have mostly gen 4’s.

I have 44, 19 and now 34 in gen 5. Need to shoot this one a bit against the clock comparing to my g34 gen 4 to decide…

White boy problems
I have a mix, I have a couple older gen that I’ll keep around as-is but if there’s no reason not to refresh, so be in. If I was shooting matches it may be a different story. I have a bunch of others that I enjoy shooting as well.

I’ve lusted after this gun for a long time and finally have it. It’s not an older one as I would’ve preferred, but this shoots amazingly. I just have a thing for classically shaped 1911s and am so happy to add this to my Competition Stainless, Gold Cup Elite and Delta Elite. Now just need a standard government model to keep at my office and I’ll be done (lol 🤣).

I had cleaned it before that picture, so you’re seeing some oil and/or grease on there.
Gorgeous GCNM. Just picked up a ‘78 from the Amoskeag Auction two weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom