• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Ammunition plant to open in Texarkana Focusing on Primers

GUARANTEE after spending $100+ million, they sure ain't going to sell primers at $50 per 1k. I'm sure they'll rape just as bad as Larry but I could be wrong. Will be interesting.
And it will be interesting to see the quality and "hardness" of this particular manufacturers' primers.

Another ammo plant backed by a gun maker (Wilson? Berry? Someone?) is supposed to open in Northeast Texas. I assumed it would be at TexAmericas, but this isn't it.

They made a good choice. The former LSAAP lines are fully hardened and appropriate for small arms primers and ammo. They used to make M67 hand grenades there, along with other ordnance.

There's not much bedrock in that part of Texas, but what little there is ran from the Lone Star testing range directly under my house in Nash (about 7 miles or so). My neighbors wouldn't notice a thing, but my whole house would shake and pictures fell off the walls when they were blowing stuff up.

This is going to be highly automated, but they're still calling for 400 employees, from janitorial to drivers to engineers. This is going to be a very high volume manufacturer.

He is stuck in an infinite dupe loop.
A lather, rinse, dup loop.

$100M on primer manufacturing. AWESOME.

@AHM
5kcskj.jpg

You linked right back to this post. hmm. Interesting definition of dupe
just an example of the over zealous behavior exhibited by our nes dupe police. defund the dupe police!

back to the topic at hand...while good news, i don't even see this as creating that first ripple in the supply chain or helping to lower and stabilize prices. hope i'm wrong.

So hey.........um.........anybody know where to get primers?
PM me if you do, thanks.
There were a bunch of primer drops yesterday. The Ginex and Fiocchi SPP still showing in stock…the Fed SPP and CCI SRP long gone

Back
Top Bottom