• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New England Ballistic Services, Inc.

blindndead

NES Member
I was scanning radio stations this morning and on 95.1 FM they were advertising NE ballistics. Sounds like a door to door gun buyback?

New England Ballistic Services, Inc. is a United States Federally-Licensed Firearms Dealer (FFL) authorized by the U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) to purchase, receive, and transfer firearms. Every firearm transaction we conduct is done legally and in accordance with the provisions of Title I. of the U.S. Gun Control Act of 1968 and Massachusetts General Laws.
Feels like your inviting Dracula into your home? Have you ever seen this before? Thoughts?

I was scanning radio stations this morning and on 95.1 FM they were advertising NE ballistics. Sounds like a door to door gun buyback?

New England Ballistic Services, Inc. is a United States Federally-Licensed Firearms Dealer (FFL) authorized by the U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) to purchase, receive, and transfer firearms. Every firearm transaction we conduct is done legally and in accordance with the provisions of Title I. of the U.S. Gun Control Act of 1968 and Massachusetts General Laws.
Feels like your inviting Dracula into your home? Have you ever seen this before? Thoughts?
They have been around a while now. I'm guessing they are now the highest volume MA Bonded Warehouse operation since Peter Dowd retired. They sell their legally stolen acquired guns out-of-state only on Gunbroker. Like most such operations, they like to mix in some legitimately-sourced guns to increase volume and appear more legitimate. They will occasionally offer guns for sale locally under the radar so be aware of that if you run a WTB listing.

So it sounds like a glorified dog and pony show. Taking advantage of the less knowledgeable elderly person that doesn't want or care to take the right steps to get everything they are owed?
That’s how the verbal diarrhea was translated through my ears, all you had to say was it was on 95.1…

That’s how the verbal diarrhea was translated through my ears, all you had to say was it was on 95.1…
Trust me I was just scanning and I stopped only because I heard the word gun. when I got to work I checked out the website and words like ATF and Safe Removal and Disposal of Firearms never adds up to be a good thing.

Trust me I was just scanning and I stopped only because I heard the word gun. when I got to work I checked out the website and words like ATF and Safe Removal and Disposal of Firearms never adds up to be a good thing.
Oh I listen to 95.1 all the time it makes me feel more my age lol
But you know the main audience is the retired cape cod crowd and they are getting scammed from all angles

Fancy way of saying "we are a gun dealer"

Well I guess we can keep it under our hats that they have expanded the gun buyback program and are now able to go door to door.

It's a good way to baffle the liberals, while running a regular gun store.
If that's what he is going to do,and not turn into another Dow.

Fancy way of saying "we are a gun dealer"
Just to clarify, they are not a Massachusetts licensed gun dealer (or at least they weren't the last time I checked)... just a Federally licensed gun dealer. That explains, in part, why they advertise that they buy guns, but do not sell any guns back into MA... as a dealer.

Just to clarify, they are not a Massachusetts licensed gun dealer (or at least they weren't the last time I checked)... just a Federally licensed gun dealer. That explains, in part, why they advertise that they buy guns, but do not sell any guns back into MA... as a dealer.
That’s interesting because if they don’t have a MA dealer license then they’re not absolved of the AWB, standard cap mags, etc. That would limit what they can intake.

They advertise in the local community newspaper (Franklin, Wrentham, Foxborough area) in every issue.

That’s interesting because if they don’t have a MA dealer license then they’re not absolved of the AWB, standard cap mags, etc. That would limit what they can intake.
Could be... I don't know how that works. Someone smarter than me can address that. 🤔

They advertise in the local community newspaper (Franklin, Wrentham, Foxborough area) in every issue.
I kinda view that as a positive. Trolling for used guns like that suggests that their Bonded Warehouse business is not generating enough income to pay the bills... meaning, perhaps, that fewer men going through divorce or similar are losing their gun collections. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom