New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Hello Bill,

Your friend directed you to the right spot. Glad to have you on board. Enjoy the forum and hope to see you in the discussions.

New to the forum, there is so much info its great. Figure I better say Hi since I have a lot to learn. I have had a class a for years but just found this forum. Go Scott Brown!!!

Hello Roux,

Glad you found us. Go Scott Brown is right. Thanks for the hello look forward to seeing you in the discussions.

Just checking in, not being Mr.Obvious, my name is Dan, living in Worcester, look forward to he forum,"comfortable in a dress and heels or jeans" JUST KIDDING,TRYING TO BREAK THE ICE, look forward to talking to all of you.

Hey Dan,

Thanks for coming by to introduce yourself. You will find this forum to be a great place with awesome people.
Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us.

Hello DesertNavy,

Grats on the LTC. Glad you are supporting the board and became a member.
See you in the discussions.

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking for a while now and even went green so I could go to the pumpkin shoot. Anyway, my plan for 2010 is to get more involved in general so what better place to start than to actually contributing to the discussions here! Looking forward to next shoot. From everything that I have seen thus far this is a great group of people.

Thanks,

NHPatriot

Hi NHPatriot,

Green is a good thing - I am sure you had fun at the pumpkin shoot.
Look forward to seeing you in the discussions.
Enjoy and be safe.

Hi NES,
Just checking in and saying hi. I just registered and will be joining NES soon. I've have read many threads. This forum is the best I've come across. The knowledge is awesome, humor is "laugh out loud", and the brotherhood is great. Just one question, where do some of you find the girls to poise for your avatar? ha ha.

Hello NES!!
My name is Julio. Just took the NRA in Home Firearm Safety LTC-007 and will be applying for my lic. in the next few days. Love the forum, there is a lot of great knowledge and great folks will go green soon.

Ssome great new people here. I'm excited for all the new shooters who are just finding our sport. Good to see many people coming BACK to shooting after a long time too!

Hi Folks,
Been lurking for a while - just checking things out. I was making sure this was the forum I wanted to participate in. I have my LTC-A and am a new member of Ames Rifle & Pistol. I got away from organized shooting years ago when kids came along, but am now getting back into it. My intetion is to shoot with the Ames Pistol Team (if they'll have me). What I see around the Forum so far is great. Keep up the good work and give me an excuse to post!

Hi everyone on NES
been lurking a while myself the past couple of weeks since I applied for my LTC, ( applied 12/19).Found a lot of good info on this fourum. I picked it up last night,LTC-A-ALP. hope to use forum in comming days for advise/suggestions on first purchase. Thanks-Keith

Hello Binkleton and Keith (KOMA829)

Glad to have you both here on the board. Thanks for checking in.
Hope all works out well for you at Ames binkleton and you will have to let us know what your thinking for your first purchase Keith.
See you both in the discussions.

Hey, I have been here for a short time and did know this thread existed, but didn't feel I could sound off until I had read about those that joined before so after reading 225+ pages of new editions in one night I can finally say hello. I am Pete, I am 25, and I am looking to purchase my first gun and my first membership to a place where I can shoot it. I hope to have both these issues resolved this week. I have shot a few times with a friend, but it will be nice to finally get my own. I have my Class A with sporting restrictions and am looking to pick up a Sig 226 or 229 in 9mm. Like many I can see the wealth of information accumulated here and that is why I intend to stay for a while. I grew up in Seekonk, MA but moved to Pittsfield to live my girlfriend of 5+ years. She is willing to learn about guns although she is a little nervous about it. I think she will eventually come around. I would like to be a police officer so she sees it as a necessary evil to achieving that goal. I found this site by searching for the Lee Sportsmen's and I found Neptune Cat who was nice enough to meet up and teach me a little bit then show me around both the Lee and Lenox Sportsmen's. He is a real great guy and encouraged me to get active on here. I feel that I have been bit by the bug although I am sure a lack of funding will keep it from becoming a serious problem. Some of you who are in Western Mass might have noticed friend requests from me and that is because I am figuring at some point we will have to get together.

Hello Pete,

Sigs are great you should be happy with either choice if thats the route you go.
Get your girl over to a Woman on Target when there is one in the area - My sister and mother both semi-anti when they started now perfectly happy around guns including my sis who got her LTC.
Enjoy the forum and the be safe.

Hi to all. New to firearm ownership and LTC, i've shot before (previous employer DOJ). Joined GOAL today and will join NES in near future. This site is a fountain of knowledge for me and will need to pay it back soon. Thanks

Get your girl over to a Woman on Target when there is one in the area - My sister and mother both semi-anti when they started now perfectly happy around guns including my sis who got her LTC.

I don't see her going to something without me being there with her as I am pretty sure the only reason she would do any of it is to do it together. That is why I asked about First shots in the Training forum as I am still relatively new and I could go through
it with her.

Hi, my name is Mark and I live in Dartmouth. Came across this website while reviewing MA gun laws. I must say, this is one of the most comprehensive sites I have ever seen. Lots of good info, and very helpful people.
Used to shoot with my father back in the 80's and want to get back into it again. I have applied for a LTC and am waiting for it to be approved. Looking forward to using this site quite a bit.

Hello, All.
I've been watching the board for a bit, and just went *green* today and looking forward to being part of the community. I'm 26, live in MA. Just got through the Boston LTC shuffle, what a pain! Nice to meet you all!

Back
Top Bottom