New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Hiya. My name is Chris. I live in Manch-Vegas. Former Marine. I''ve trained at SigArms Academy, Suarez International, and with a good guy named Mike Briggs. If you see me out and about town, I'm carrying.

While I had heard of NEShooters, I was prompted to visit NES by a lunatic from New New Boston re-posting comments from a NES thread in the comments section of the UL.

Hiya. My name is Chris. I live in Manch-Vegas. Former Marine. I''ve trained at SigArms Academy, Suarez International, and with a good guy named Mike Briggs. If you see me out and about town, I'm carrying.

While I had heard of NEShooters, I was prompted to visit NES by a lunatic from New New Boston re-posting comments from a NES thread in the comments section of the UL.

Welcome to the forum Chris, I'm sure you'll find plenty of information.

HEHE gotta laugh - Welcome.

Welcome Leather Neck.

Hi, my name is Brett. Just joined officially, but have frequented the forums for a while now. I live in Brookline, NH and really appreciate the information I gain from the member community on this site.

Keep up the great discussions.

Hello All,
Just registered as a member the other day. I have known about this site for a while now. Many times I have googled something to get some gun info and have been directed here. After being directed one more time while reading the Union Leader article regarding the MFL, I decided it was time to sign on.
I hunted and fished growing up until I gave up hunting in my mid 20's to concentrate on fishing. A few years ago I decided it was time to carry a gun for protection and obtained my LTC. I joined the Chester Rod & Gun Club and the wife and I shoot when we can.
I grew up just outside of Boston but was able to escape to NH 15 years ago.
This seems like a nice site. I think I'll like it here.

Noob in MA

Hello everyone,

My name is Tim, I've been lurking for a while now, and finally decided to register.

I currently reside in Beverly, MA and am anticipating my LTC in the mail in a matter of days (Can't Wait). Once I receive this I will go green.

I have found an immense amount of information in the forums, and am very appreciative of the site.

I am an internet and news junkie, so I have spent the better half of the past few weeks reading up on everything this site has to offer. Eventhough I will be a gun novice, I feel as if I have a decent amount of information to build off of.

Hello, I am a 40 year old female living in Manchester NH with my husband and children. I sought out this site because as a woman, and an active recreational gun user with a rather large collection personal collection (16 handguns, 2 long rifles, 3 assault style rifles, and a shotgun) I find I have very little in common with most women I know, and even less with family. It is nice to be able to come to a place where I am not looked upon as bizarre for my love of guns and respect for my basic human rights. I am a member of the Manchester Firing Line, and of Wilson Hill Pistol Club. I am also a Second Amendment Sister, a member of Pro-Gun NH, GONH and active NRA member.

Hello to our newest members Alchemist27 and private citizen,

Tim look forward to hearing you got your LTC in Beverly :) Have anything picked out for a 1st purchase?

Also glad to have another female to help even out the pool here. I am very pleased to hear you are so active and look forward to hearing from you in the discussions. (thanks for the support of the forum going green!)

I hope you both enjoy the forum and all it has to offer.

Hello folks,

My name's Karl, and I live in Wilton, NH. I've recently started looking at getting back into shooting and I'm shopping for my first (and second) pistol. One of your members has mentioned this site a couple times in conversation so I thought I'd come check it out.

Hello Karl,

Glad you decided to come by and check out the site from another members recommendation. I am sure you will find it useful and enjoy it.
Look forward to seeing you in the discussions.

Thanks to all

I just joined NES as a green member and wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for the great content on this site. The information on this site was a big help to me in getting my license and venturing into the shooting sports. I also appreciate all that you do to protect the right to keep and bear arms. I am looking forward to participating actively in the forums and learning more from all of you.

Thanks Again

Hello Swesson,

On behalf on the forum (if I may be so bold) Your welcome.
Glad you found us - thanks for supporting the forum and going green.
Hope you enjoy and see you in the discussions.

Hello everyone...

I just registered but I've been surfing your forum for about a year now. I've been living in the Commonwealth for sometime now. I was stationed out of Hanscom AFB for 6 years when I was Active Duty Air Force (Security Police 2002-2008) and am now working as a Law Enforcement Officer.

Hello xTackleberryx,

Glad you decided to get involved and post a hello.
I hope you continue enjoying the forum and join in the discussions.

Ok...I've been here for a couple of months now and like what I see!
I Love guns, hunting, fishing, coins and lionel trains....But, of course, guns are on top of the list. I love this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TC2xTCb_GU
I own a farm and have a range on my property, which is cool...
I just setup my reloading station for .223's and my sons and I love it...
OK...nuff said....
Thankx for the great info...And thankx to DICK for the NRA LIFE Membership.....

New here today, looking forward to your forum
Im Old 72 year old red neck, I live in Oregon East side NOT Portland area. Sold my guns before Obamanation get's them.

Hello ra5451 and mrcooper

Glad you both have joined us and dropped a hello into the welcome thread.
Look forward to having you both jump in the discussions.

WOO HOO!! Green member today.. All kinds of great people on here.. never done that whole facebook thing.. But if you add education, politics, and guns.. count me in.. Im like a sponge cant get enough info .. thanks guys..

I found this website looking up a gun law through Google. I am from a town south of Boston in Massachusetts (unfortunately for gun laws). I am new to shooting. I do have an FID card and shoot at the rifle range and once in a while, I shoot trap. Although my mother isn't that much of a gun supporter, she is slowly opening her eyes to the sport. I belong to the local gun club and the people their couldn't have been nicer in showing me the ropes by teaching me everything about guns. Now I am in the long process of trying to get a class A. The chief of police in my town things he is the definer of the constitution, so it continues to be pain in the butt. Anyways enough about me, I really enjoy this site already. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I have lurked this site on and off for quite some time now and decided to finally sign up and go green all at once (worth every penny). I have been away from things for a little while, but I am back with LTC Class A unrestricted and hope to not only stay, but become more involved where I can. I also recently re-upped with GOAL for 5 years, and have NRA and local club memberships in the works. I am currently looking at Southborough Rod & Gun and Harvard Sportman's clubs and hope to attend their next meetings.

Thanks for the great site everyone.

Hello canislupy,

Sounds like your going to fit right in here. Thanks for the support to the forum and all the other fine pro-2nd organizations.
Look forward to seeing you in the discussions.

Hello JustitiaOmnibus,

Glad to have you join us here in the forum.. I read your post about Four Seasons - they certainly are top notch.
Good acquisition. Hope it treats you well. Be safe and enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom