New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking on the forum for awhile now and figured I should introduce myself. A co-worker of mine pointed me towards NES and i'm forever thankful that he did. Currently I work in Emergency Medicine. I've been shooting on and off since I was a teenager, however just recently obtained my LTC.

Hello everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late welcome but happy to have you here M&P

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking on the forum for awhile now and figured I should introduce myself. A co-worker of mine pointed me towards NES and i'm forever thankful that he did. Currently I work in Emergency Medicine. I've been shooting on and off since I was a teenager, however just recently obtained my LTC.

Congrats on the LTC Recip,

Thank you for going green in support of the forum. We too are happy that your co-worker sent you over to NES. Hope you will enjoy your time on the board and jump into the discussions.

Hi All,

New member here. I've been shooting since I was a kid, growing up in the Midwest. I learned to shoot from family members and taught shooting sports at Boy Scout camp. Came out here to go to college in the 1980's and stayed once I met my wife. I've been away from shooting for quite a while, but I jumped back in after an uncle passed away and left me the old Remington .22 that he taught me to shoot on. The information on here about gun laws and trainers has been very helpful and I now have my Massachusetts LTC-A. I don't claim to have lots of knowledge, but I do hope to be part of the discussion.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy New Year, and all that to you all.

Torch

Scott Germain
I found you through Friends who are already members on here. I opened a weapons training company and I thought this site would be a great place to meet some gun owners and i thought this site would be a great place to share thoughts and opinions.

I already introduced myself in the "Membership" section of the forum, but just found this thread so thought I'd say hi here too.

New member from Northborough, MA - started shooting in August this year. Just received my LTC-A last week, and I'm a range member at Mass Firearms School in Holliston, MA.

I found NES kind of by accident a couple of months ago, when I was doing an internet search for something firearms-related. So I started lurking around here and reading - heaps of great information. Joined this morning!

I already introduced myself in the "Membership" section of the forum, but just found this thread so thought I'd say hi here too.

New member from Northborough, MA - started shooting in August this year. Just received my LTC-A last week, and I'm a range member at Mass Firearms School in Holliston, MA.

I found NES kind of by accident a couple of months ago, when I was doing an internet search for something firearms-related. So I started lurking around here and reading - heaps of great information. Joined this morning!

Welcome EnglishRose,

Very happy you found the site and even happier you stuck around and became a member. Great people and a lot of great information. Congrats on the LTC - enjoy shooting!

Welcome and Congrats

hello all,

I just wanted to give a quick intro and say hi. I belong to a couple of ranges and enjoy shooting pistol, rifle, and busting clays. I have been a machinist for 30 years. I am man of few words but I hope I can add to the conversation.

Thanks,
Jim

hello all,

I just wanted to give a quick intro and say hi. I belong to a couple of ranges and enjoy shooting pistol, rifle, and busting clays. I have been a machinist for 30 years. I am man of few words but I hope I can add to the conversation.

Thanks,
Jim

Welcome Jim and thanks for taking the time to say hello. We are glad to have another shooter in our midst and hope you will come to enjoy the site as much as the rest of us. What home away from home is your favorite club?

Thank you for the welcomes. I have been reading your site while I have been laid up and thought I would jump in. I belong to Independent for the clays
and Ames for pistol and rifle. Thanks again and hope I can add the community.

Jim

hello all,

Thanks,
Jim
machining what kinds of parts? hope its guns.[smile]

Hello fellow shooters!
I am new to the forum, but have been lurking here a while. I really enjoy a lot of the posts, and love the site. It's really fantastic to be able to communicate with my fellow new englanders, and shooters. It's a real good feeling after reading many posts, and responses, to be able to say that I think I'm gonna fit right in. I scan this site daily, and look forward to making some new friends, and having some good conversation. That's all for now and I plan on posting some stuff soon. Thank you for having me.

Hello fellow shooters!
I am new to the forum, but have been lurking here a while. I really enjoy a lot of the posts, and love the site. It's really fantastic to be able to communicate with my fellow new englanders, and shooters. It's a real good feeling after reading many posts, and responses, to be able to say that I think I'm gonna fit right in. I scan this site daily, and look forward to making some new friends, and having some good conversation. That's all for now and I plan on posting some stuff soon. Thank you for having me.

Hi Mike! I'm also new, and I agree, it's a great site - very helpful. Nice to meet you.

Nicky

The 30 years of machining have never been dull. I have always worked in a place where there is constant R&D. As for guns, lets just say I'll think I will
plead the 5TH.

Hi
If you would like a great class on MA Laws, I would tell you to join Gun Owners action League (GOAL) and go sit in one of the classes Jon Green offers on MA Laws.
There is so much information to know and he is the guy to learn it from. They are located in Northborough.
welcome to the site.

Hello fellow shooters!

Hey Mike,

Glad to have you on board! You will meet some great people and I am sure enjoy your time on the site. Look forward to seeing you in the discussions.

Greetings to all new members. This website is unbelievably resourceful and filled with great people. One can obtain an award winning recipes for both bullets and prime ribs.

Long time lurker, signed up, nice site. Have made a connection or two the site. Cheers. Buzzards Bay Area, and enjoy hunting, shooting, archery, hunter/gatherer, outdoorsman and life in general is grand........

Hi! My name is Mike. I am from southern Massachusetts, but my heart is in New Hampshire! I found this website through a friend who is already a member here. I like reading the posts and now that I am a member I can respond to them! I like this website because I believe in personal freedom and our rights not to be restricted by a government that wishes to take away our Constitiutional rights in the disguise of "regulation".

Good Afternoon everyone. My name is Malvin and I am new to the forums. I have been reading some posts of other members here ever since I have heard of the site. Never registered since I dont have a LTC yet BUT... Just got mine last week. Yaay!!!
Currently residing in the town of FrAmingham. Still doing some research as to what pistol to purchase ( used to have a Kimber when I was back in Illinois). Got my heart set on a Remington for a shotgun and ... well, thats about it for now.

Hoping to learn more from you guys. Thanks

Hi, I'm Jim, been a lurker a long time. Finally got around to getting my Class A LTC when my FID came up for renewal. I've been a hunter and shooter since I was a kid.

Group, hello:

My name is John and I am formerly indifferent to matters of gun ownership.

Raised by a wonderful pair of Massachusetts "anti's", I was taught that guns are bad and do not belong in civilian hands.

Fast forward to adulthood: a friend (in free NH) let me fire his shotgun around 1997 (I hit a clay on my 1st shot), and I thought it was cool and wanted to learn more, but, life got in the way and that was that. Marriage, work, kids, etc. took over. I used to be busy with single guy stuff, now I was busy with married guy stuff.

As time passed, and I was now in my late 30s, I wanted to learn how to use, and wanted to buy, a bolt action rifle.

I asked some folks I knew how I should proceed, and on these friends' advice, I took the pistol/revolver basic safety course that MA required. My wife joined me in class. We got our MA LTC's after a 4 month wait. I have shot as a guest at a MA range, at a friend's house in free Maine, and, am now joining a MA range that's local to me.

I am enjoying my new hobby and wish I had gotten involved sooner.

Thank you for listening,

-JOHN

Last edited:
Long time lurker, signed up, nice site. Have made a connection or two the site. Cheers. Buzzards Bay Area, and enjoy hunting, shooting, archery, hunter/gatherer, outdoorsman and life in general is grand........

Hello and welcome Qdiver911,

Sounds like you have plenty of experience, hopefully you will share with us throughout the discussions. Enjoy the site!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi! My name is Mike. I am from southern Massachusetts, but my heart is in New Hampshire! I found this website through a friend who is already a member here. I like reading the posts and now that I am a member I can respond to them! I like this website because I believe in personal freedom and our rights not to be restricted by a government that wishes to take away our Constitiutional rights in the disguise of "regulation".

Hello Mike,

I am in Northern Mass myself but wish I was in NH haha. Glad to have you on board here and happy another member pointed you in our direction. You have plenty of fellow patriots here to help support the good fight. See you in the discussions.

- - - Updated - - -

Good Afternoon everyone. My name is Malvin and I am new to the forums. I have been reading some posts of other members here ever since I have heard of the site. Never registered since I dont have a LTC yet BUT... Just got mine last week. Yaay!!!
Currently residing in the town of FrAmingham. Still doing some research as to what pistol to purchase ( used to have a Kimber when I was back in Illinois). Got my heart set on a Remington for a shotgun and ... well, thats about it for now.

Hoping to learn more from you guys. Thanks

Welcome Malvin,

Congrats on the new LTC. Any further along in picking out a firearm? Can't go wrong with your choice of shotgun, everyone should have an 870 ;) Enjoy the site!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I'm Jim, been a lurker a long time. Finally got around to getting my Class A LTC when my FID came up for renewal. I've been a hunter and shooter since I was a kid.

Hello Jim,

Congrats on the LTC, glad you decided to get the upgrade. Thank you for taking the time to say hello and hope to see you get more active on the site. Otherwise just enjoy from the sidelines :) Haha

Back
Top Bottom