New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Hey everyone, I am a new member here and recently started making kydex holsters, sheaths and mag carriers. I am 25 and live in Methuen, MA. I have had my LTC Class A for about 8 months now. Before that I had my Class B for almost 3 years. I have enjoyed lurking for the past few years and whenever I have any questions I come on here to find the answers. I am looking forward to contributing and talking with you guys.

Anthony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, I am a new member here and recently started making kydex holsters, sheaths and mag carriers. I am 25 and live in Methuen, MA. I have had my LTC Class A for about 8 months now. Before that I had my Class B for almost 3 years. I have enjoyed lurking for the past few years and whenever I have any questions I come on here to find the answers. I am looking forward to contributing and talking with you guys.

Anthony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Anthony,

Your right up in my neck of the woods, hope your enjoying your time on the site. Are you a member of a club at all yet?

Afternoon all, just joined. 22 years old just recently got my LTC, having been shooting on and off since I was younger (.22 and shotguns). I have been going with family to Danvers f&g and looking to join in the near future.

Welcome J978,

Glad to see a young man getting his license and actively participating. Hope you will continue to come back here and support the forum. Please help support the 2A fight by donating to our local organizations; GOAL, COMM2A, GOA, etc.

Hello! I am new to forum - have been shooting on and off since I was a kid - my Dad was the catalyst. I recently moved to the country so I started to take shooting more seriously.
I just got my Class A LTC a few months ago and have now taken over my Dad's gun collection. He has a lot of guns from the 60's etc so I am learning a lot about them.

Thank you.
Sean

Hello! I am new to forum - have been shooting on and off since I was a kid - my Dad was the catalyst. I recently moved to the country so I started to take shooting more seriously.
I just got my Class A LTC a few months ago and have now taken over my Dad's gun collection. He has a lot of guns from the 60's etc so I am learning a lot about them.

Thank you.
Sean

Hello and welcome Sean,

Glad to hear your going to keep the tradition of guns in the family by taking over your fathers collection. Very nice! Hope they bring you many years of enjoyment. Look forward to seeing you in the discussions and enjoy the forum.

Hello,
After lurking for a number of years I decided to pony up the $20.00 for membership.
If anyone here is interested in long range shooting with black powder cartridge rifles I'm willing to help.

Craig

Hello Craig,

Thank you for the support of the forum and going green. Don't do any black powder myself but I am sure you will find a few that are always interested in burning some up. As you have been around for years I hope to see you get even more active on the board. Enjoy!

Hello from New Hampshire. I found this forum via a general web search looking for more local information on shooting in New England. I'm a Southern transplant who moved up here a little over 10 years ago. I've been shooting for about 24 years now, and enjoy most all shooting sports. Lately, I've been shooting skeet and sporting clays with vintage doubleguns, but also own and enjoy shooting various pistols and rifles (including 1 black powder rifle).

New guy from Taunton!

Welcome to the forum Sdoo500,

Did you get a referral here or did you find us on your own? You a member of any local club at all?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello from New Hampshire. I found this forum via a general web search looking for more local information on shooting in New England. I'm a Southern transplant who moved up here a little over 10 years ago. I've been shooting for about 24 years now, and enjoy most all shooting sports. Lately, I've been shooting skeet and sporting clays with vintage doubleguns, but also own and enjoy shooting various pistols and rifles (including 1 black powder rifle).

Hello and welcome rattlesnakedaddy,

We always have room for more and sounds like you will fit right in here. I am right along the NH border myself, although I have not been able to make the move across it myself ;)
Hope you can enjoy the forum here and look forward to seeing you in the discussions.

Dirtypacman,

someone told me about the forum a year or so ago and I started lurking then. (couldn't remember their name if my life depended on it, stranger at work). I have been shooting at American Firearms School for roughly a year now as my father is a member there. Looking forward to learning alot more about my new found hobby here.

Dirtypacman,

someone told me about the forum a year or so ago and I started lurking then. (couldn't remember their name if my life depended on it, stranger at work). I have been shooting at American Firearms School for roughly a year now as my father is a member there. Looking forward to learning alot more about my new found hobby here.

Awesome, just glad you came along and decided to get involved. Enjoy

Hey guys, my name is Dan. I just moved to Douglas MA (looking for a club to join!) I have my CC permit, I am originally from RI but I work here MA so the move was good for me. I have been shooting for 5 years. Lately I have been taking classes on tactical handgun and rifle and It's been awesome. I found North East Shooters by a friend of mine at work who told me it would be a great way to get into the community of sportsman in MA. Thanks!

Dan

Hey guys, my name is Dan. I just moved to Douglas MA (looking for a club to join!) I have my CC permit, I am originally from RI but I work here MA so the move was good for me. I have been shooting for 5 years. Lately I have been taking classes on tactical handgun and rifle and It's been awesome. I found North East Shooters by a friend of mine at work who told me it would be a great way to get into the community of sportsman in MA. Thanks!

Dan

Hello Dan,

Your friend did not steer you wrong… glad you decided to come take a look at the forum and become involved. Sounds like you got some good training under your belt. Posting a review of the course would be helpful for others if you happen to have the time to do so. Thanks in advance - enjoy the forum.

Hey everyone, gun owner living in this wonderful state and decided to join up. Loved reading the classifieds and topics on the politics of guns in this state, so i'm glad to be here!

im a new member Just signed up my name is Tim im from Walpole ma and I have had LTC about 15 years just saying hi

Welcome Tim,

Very nice avatar :) lol --- thank you for going green in support.

May our newest members consider donating to the good fight with COMM2A, GOAL, GOA, Etc. thanks in advance.

First post here even though I've been registerred for a while, usually spend my time over on ARFCOM. Wanted to grab a membership here as a thanks to the fellow NH guys for their fight against HB1589.

Hey everyone,

My name is Margot from Taunton MA. I have my LTC and firearm, but have yet to shoot. Feeling like I need some one on one instruction from a woman. I am a member of Taunton Rifle and Pistol Club, but I want to get together with some gals. Anyone out there in a member of the TRPC? I was referred to this site by a friend.

First post here even though I've been registerred for a while, usually spend my time over on ARFCOM. Wanted to grab a membership here as a thanks to the fellow NH guys for their fight against HB1589.

Hello thormx538,

Thanks for the support in going green! We are all fighting the good fight and glad to have another in the ranks with us.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey everyone,

My name is Margot from Taunton MA. I have my LTC and firearm, but have yet to shoot. Feeling like I need some one on one instruction from a woman. I am a member of Taunton Rifle and Pistol Club, but I want to get together with some gals. Anyone out there in a member of the TRPC? I was referred to this site by a friend.

Hello and welcome Margot,

You have come to a great site and there are many other female shooters on this board…in fact I believe there is several female instructors that post here or can be reached through the site. Search to see if there is a thread started already for female instructors otherwise start a thread with that subject line and the area again your looking to make the contact. Best of luck and enjoy the site!

Long time lurker. Joined GOAL recently even though I'm from the Free State of New Hampshire and realized it was time to go green as well. I recently took the GOAL course on Massachusetts Firearms Laws. Don't know how you Mass residents stand it... In the words of the instructor for that course, only in the Commonwealth is spice, pepper spray, considered ammunition...

Please move up across the border. I live only one mile north of the Commonwealth/NH border, but what a difference a mile makes.

Dorff

Back
Top Bottom