• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Gun Related LSRs (Requests to have a bill drawn up)

That’s pretty convoluted. Almost like they really don’t want you to use it.

Yeah. It is not the most self intuitive way of voicing your support.

A problem is our opposition regularly puts out step by step how to do this and gets their minions to vote support on their bullshit. You see it on reddit from time to time.

I'm waiting on the next session day to see if stuff like this is available: NH 2021 Bill thread: Critical Bills need to be voted on 5/25

hb-334-hearing-report-png.486512

Yeah. It is not the most self intuitive way of voicing your support.

A problem is our opposition regularly puts out step by step how to do this and gets their minions to vote support on their bullshit. You see it on reddit from time to time.

I'm waiting on the next session day to see if stuff like this is available: NH 2021 Bill thread: Critical Bills need to be voted on 5/
Keep putting the bills on here and I for one will keep logging in to register my support or opposition as appropriate. Do they read the files people send in, or are those just on record. In your opinion, does adding a file have any impact?

Keep putting the bills on here and I for one will keep logging in to register my support or opposition as appropriate. Do they read the files people send in, or are those just on record. In your opinion, does adding a file have any impact?

i have no idea on that honestly. I try to email the whole committee before the hearing if it is something I think is important. Not sure which one gets more attention.

I do believe that anything we put through the remote sign in system becomes public record.

Senate Session Day tomorrow.

Going through Senate Home-->Senate Meeting Schedule-->Senate Session

Should be direct link:
Click on "Session Day Packet". I THINK that all the bill under the "consent calendar" are up. Or it could be "Regular Calendar".

I'm not seeing a whole lot of crazy stuff, so i would consider this a familiarization of the site. The Hearing reports are available and can be interesting reads.

What the deal with SB310? Kind of a weird one-private license plate scanners?

Thanks, I am having a lot of trouble on the site. When I try to bring up the log in for supporting/opposing a bill all I get is a blank page.

You can only do that prior to the committee hearing AFIAK.

i mainly highlighted that bill as it seems strange to me in my isolated little world.

You can only do that prior to the committee hearing AFIAK.

i mainly highlighted that bill as it seems strange to me in my isolated little world.
Then why is there tallies next to the bills showing the number of for/against?
actually, I think I figured it out. These are the people who will show up in person to testify at the hearing. Is that correct?

529EF5CE-4B29-4FDE-8966-7D87C45B3F1B.jpeg EA9C4140-14BC-4DB8-9BD6-96C8E727F061.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom