New Haverhill LEO/ turnoaround time?

Thanks for the info and the luck!

I am still shopping for Gun Clubs, I was heavily recommended to check out the Pelham Gun club. I guess they have a lot of ranges and are in the process of building a 600m range... Still on the fence though.

When I get the Mass LTC I'm gonna apply for the NH non-res just because I'm probably in NH more then I'm in MA... I heard they just raised the fee to $100 and it takes a while to get it though.

You are in the HHRG?

I took my safety course @ HHRG from one of members of the board of directors. Nice place, covered outdoor ranges. Indoor pistol range, but you need lead ammo. Best of all, it's less than 4 miles down the road from my house.
I'm not a member there yet, but I'm going to put in my application next Monday at the BOD meeting, then attend the member meeting the following monday as the next step to getting the application approved.

I have a friend who is a member at Pelham, and he offered to take me there next week, which I'm gladly going to take him up on!!

I'll also definitely need my NH non-res, as I work in NH 6 days a week... I already filled out the paperwork, I just to make a copy of my license and cough up the hundred beans. Lately it's been taking people 2-4 weeks to get it, especially if they paid $100. It's been the people who only paid $20 awhile ago who have waited a long time...

I took my safety course @ HHRG from one of members of the board of directors. Nice place, covered outdoor ranges. Indoor pistol range, but you need lead ammo. Best of all, it's less than 4 miles down the road from my house.
I'm not a member there yet, but I'm going to put in my application next Monday at the BOD meeting, then attend the member meeting the following monday as the next step to getting the application approved.

I have a friend who is a member at Pelham, and he offered to take me there next week, which I'm gladly going to take him up on!!

I'll also definitely need my NH non-res, as I work in NH 6 days a week... I already filled out the paperwork, I just to make a copy of my license and cough up the hundred beans. Lately it's been taking people 2-4 weeks to get it, especially if they paid $100. It's been the people who only paid $20 awhile ago who have waited a long time...

Good to know about the NH non-res current wait time, thanks.

I might end up checking out HHRG soon, and definitely Pelham. Be sure to let us know how long your NH non-res takes! Best of luck

Good to know about the NH non-res current wait time, thanks.

I might end up checking out HHRG soon, and definitely Pelham. Be sure to let us know how long your NH non-res takes! Best of luck

I will take you down to HHRG anytime you want to see the club. (Friendship request accepted.)

I will take you down to HHRG anytime you want to see the club. (Friendship request accepted.)

Hey, thank you... I appreciate it. I definitely feel new and a little overwhelmed entering into this whole new mindset/way of life. I might take you up on that!

Hey, thank you... I appreciate it. I definitely feel new and a little overwhelmed entering into this whole new mindset/way of life. I might take you up on that!

My pleasure my friend. Ask questions don't be shy - before you know it you will be another nut like the rest of us.

So I literally just got a call from Det. Corthell, he said my LTC was in which would put my wait time at 3 and a half weeks... WOW! (applied Nov. 5th) I didnt ask him if I ended up with any restrictions but I cant wait to find out!!!

So I literally just got a call from Det. Corthell, he said my LTC was in which would put my wait time at 3 and a half weeks... WOW! (applied Nov. 5th) I didnt ask him if I ended up with any restrictions but I cant wait to find out!!!

Holy crap! Good for you, suck for me. Took me just shy of 6 weeks!! Enjoy. I don't imagine you'd get any restrictions.
Det. Corthell makes calls to give people the opportunity to pick them up for faster receipt, or he can mail it if you'd like.

Holy crap! Good for you, suck for me. Took me just shy of 6 weeks!! Enjoy. I don't imagine you'd get any restrictions.
Det. Corthell makes calls to give people the opportunity to pick them up for faster receipt, or he can mail it if you'd like.

Thats correct, when i originally applied he gave me the option to pick it up in person or have it mailed. I picked it up a few hours ago and just got home.

Drum roll please...

LTC/A
Restrictions: None

YAY!!!

Thanks for all the support guys, I'd like to thank the academy, my parents for always believing in me and the great town of Haverhill for staying true green.[smile]

this is very good news for me. i live in haverhill (bradford) and i just finished my basic pistol course at the Andover Sportsmens Club. I will be calling the detective soon to set up my appointment.

hey Dirty....i will have to check it out. i heard they have a dog obsticle course there. My boy Jake would love that.

Will be at HHRG myself on Saturday morning with Sprocket. Swing in if you have some time and congrats on the LTC. We'll have a few items with us if you want to try anything out.

BTW, I strongly advise "Going Green" here on NES.

Will be at HHRG myself on Saturday morning with Sprocket. Swing in if you have some time and congrats on the LTC. We'll have a few items with us if you want to try anything out.

BTW, I strongly advise "Going Green" here on NES.

I may take you up on the offer myself - what time you thinking of heading to the club

Back
Top Bottom