• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New MSM Gun Term: ‘Law Enforcement-Style Shotgun’

You know, these anti-liberty folks sure do hate BLACK guns. Do they think that, being black, the guns shoot harder and better than if it was another color? Hmmm.

[laugh]

That's because deep down they are really racist. Don't they know black goes with everything.[smile]

Well, it wasn't an "assault-rifle" that he used, and the guy who did it was batshit out of his mind crazy. Since you can't really pass a law that will assure everyone is sane, they have to demonize the inanimate object the insane person used. In this case, they reaffirm to the sheeple that a shotgun is a "Police" gun, and should not be in the hands of ordinary citizens, who can't be trusted with any kind of dangerous firearm. Now a double barreled shotgun, that would be ok, but that evil pump action, only police can handle that without committing murder.

Even England didn't ban pump action shotguns. And England banned EVERYTHING.

these people will never understand the simple fact...a screwdriver can take a wood stock off and be replaced with and 'evil black synthetic' stock in seconds. cosmetics reflect nothing different about the firearm.
The Fudds better wake up to this real quick.

They also don't realize how lethal of a weapon a screwdriver (especially a phillips) is. A quick jab to the temple and you are done. A jab to the throat and you're not doing to well, nor would a jab to the chest close to the heart be helpful.

Am I the only one that noticed this guy is from texas...... I thought you got a free ar15 with every fill up of gas in texas.... he should have bought one there.........

If this doesn't make fudds wake up and take notice, nothing will.

Blame Forum Runner for any typos and such.

That's a really good point.

Gun owners are sort of split, unfortunately. Hopefully this helps galvanize into a unified front against the freedom-haters.

What new bullshit will the antis try to gin up to turn something more killy by playing wordsmithing?

Find out on the next episode of SCRABBLE. [rofl] Biggest bunch of ****ing cretinous *******s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I think they make up terms like this just to make us crazy. Seriously, do they have a gaggle of trained monkey's making this crap up (the same simians that write most of the news I guess)?

Am I the only one that noticed this guy is from texas...... I thought you got a free ar15 with every fill up of gas in texas.... he should have bought one there.........

He's originally from Long Island, NY. The media first pointed out that he was from Texas when they were still peddling the "white supremacist, Tea Partier, NRA member, veteran gone crazy" story in hopes that the low information voters wouldn't bother to follow the story later on and find out that he was in fact Black, liberal, and supported Obama. He was also apparently crazy, but the disgrace that is mental health care in this country didn't fine him, let alone treat him.

Sometimes I think they make up terms like this just to make us crazy. Seriously, do they have a gaggle of trained monkey's making this crap up (the same simians that write most of the news I guess)?

they just cant use same terms like mr. Biden, didnt he said "get a shotgun"...

STATE CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISION

“The people have a right to keep and bear arms for the common defense. And as, in time of peace, armies are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be maintained without the consent of the legislature, and the military power shall always be held in an exact subordination to the civil authority, and be governed by it.”
Declaration of Rights, Article 17.

Massachusetts Constitution

Massachusetts’ constitution was written in the fall of 1779. It was ratified in June 1780 and took effect on Oct. 25, 1780. It was the last of the first round of state constitutions to be written. Earlier state constitutions had been ratified and included a right for citizens to bear arms. However, Massachusetts was the first state to adopt a permanent constitution that is still in effect in modern times.

Article XVII of the Massachusetts Constitution states, “The people have a right to keep and to bear arms for the common defence. And as, in time of peace, armies are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be maintained without the consent of the legislature; and the military power shall always be held in an exact subordination to the civil authority, and be governed by it.”

Number 4 in this list: State Constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms Provisions, by Date

NRA-ILA | Massachusetts

And, isn't it supposed to be that if the military can have it, "the people" should also have it?

United States v. Miller

UNITED STATES v. MILLER ET AL.
SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
307 U.S. 174
May 15, 1939, Decided

United States v. Miller (No. 696) 26 F.Supp. 1002, reversed.

i can't believe this shit, they just don't give up, do they?

wonder what they'd say about my mossberg 590 which can hold nearly twice as many shells as an off the shelf 870, AND you can stick a bayonet on the end to boot. [rofl]

they'd have to shelter in place and urinate on themselves fo sho.

High-powered, military style, rapid action shotgun. Each pull of the trigger launches multiply deadly projectiles. Plus, there are no restrictions on the ammount of shotgun ammo one can purchase. Why would a hunter need more than a few shells? Ban AR shotguns now!

The only solace I take is that the anti's message is not resonating like it used to.

Moms Demand Action is in full panic. Shannon Watts is channeling her inner Bluto Blutarsky

According to Shannon Watts, founder of Moms Demand Action:

“I don’t know why everyone says this issue is over,” Watts said. “It’s not over until we say it’s over.”

And Gallup's new poll is showing people are starting to realize mental health is the real issue, not guns.

Americans Fault Mental Health System Most for Gun Violence

PRINCETON, NJ -- Forty-eight percent of Americans blame the mental health system "a great deal" for mass shootings in the United States, unchanged from January 2011. At the same time, fewer blame easy access to guns now (40%) than two years ago (46%), making the mental health system the perceived top cause of mass shootings.

Uh oh.
I better offload my Law Enforcement-Style Shotgun.
Clearly, it is too much shotty for me and I am on the brink of being a bad guy due to the telepathic signals sent to my brain from my all-black friend Mr. Remington Pump.

Scary looking firearm = bad guy in the making.

I think I get it now. Time to move to Cambridge and tell others what is best for them.
Thank you to the MSM for helping me understand how unstable I really am.

The only solace I take is that the anti's message is not resonating like it used to.

Moms Demand Action is in full panic. Shannon Watts is channeling her inner Bluto Blutarsky

And Gallup's new poll is showing people are starting to realize mental health is the real issue, not guns.

Americans Fault Mental Health System Most for Gun Violence

This can be good and bad. Good in that it means congresscritters have a harder time of passing a direct attack on gun.

Bad because it allows them to go after them stealthily by reclassifying things as dis-qualifiers.

This can be good and bad. Good in that it means congresscritters have a harder time of passing a direct attack on gun.

Bad because it allows them to go after them stealthily by reclassifying things as dis-qualifiers.

Also bad because it will discourage people who may be experiencing mental-health issues from seeking help, for fear of losing their 2A rights.

Hell, if they create any kind of "mental health database," even people who don't care a whit about owning guns may stay away from mental-health practitioners, for fear that the data in that database will be misused by potential employers, landlords, aggrieved spouses in divorce and child-custody proceedings, and so on.

Back
Top Bottom