New Ruger 10/22 Takedown

Supposedly they have 10,000 already in the distribution channel. I'd try placing an order if it were on my wishlist. Distributors should have them already.

Supposedly they have 10,000 already in the distribution channel. I'd try placing an order if it were on my wishlist. Distributors should have them already.

I checked Davidson's and all of them are allocated.

I tried one of my local dealers and he isn't getting one.

Anyone have any more pics? I am about to pull the trigger on a Apg kit but this may be a better option.

Yep i need one i have a hankering for them takedowns , its a problem i have always had . Just cant seem to say no to Takedowns or Ruger 10/22 s either.

I wonder if you can still shoot it without the barrel attached ...

My guess is that it will not shoot without the barrel. If its anything like the AR7, the firing pin will simply knock the round off the front of the bolt rather than touching it off without the chamber to hold it in place.

What would be the advantages of this? I'm just wondering. I can't think of one instance where I would use this feature myself.

Sorry to hijack the thread a little but I understand the pros of owning a takedown, are there any cons? How is the accuracy, are the materials used in construction different, feel of tightness, etc?

Sorry to hijack the thread a little but I understand the pros of owning a takedown, are there any cons? How is the accuracy, are the materials used in construction different, feel of tightness, etc?

Check Post # 9.

He is fantastic at his site: GunBlast

Back
Top Bottom