Newsweek Writer Openly Attacks Millions of Gun-Lovers, Slaps Them with Disturbing New ‘Label’

Magazine ? isn't that what you load with rounds ?

You must be confused--rounds are loaded in high capacity clips, not magazines The MSM told me so.

Clips apparenly come in all types of sizes though:

6a6dd7fe-2f14-4b7d-a764-a94ae38b4bd2.JPG._CB312567204_.jpg

The biggest ones are bigger, and thus inherently more dangerous.

The smaller one seem to work best for half eaten bags of potato chips.

I've had a lot of trouble feeding these into the front hole on my AR-47 when loaded though. Any help would be appreciated

“Almost every single person I’ve ever heard of with an AR-15 has been a mass murderer,” Burleigh tweeted. “Based on Twitter sample the rest of them are scarily paranoid. Get on the right side of history.”

You're not paranoid if they really ARE trying to take your guns.

She's an idiot. She threw that bomb about ARs just to stir the pot and get herself some attention. She has no idea what she's talking about. She should simply be ignored and then maybe she'll go away. And Newsweek is a pathetic ghost of what it once was. In fact, I wish they would both just go away! The only magazine I read nowadays with any regularity is Gun Digest.

I was burning time Saturday while grocery shopping. I headed over to the magazine stand. Picked one up.......... It was $9. And it was half ads. I don't know how any magazine stays afloat nowadays.

$9?? I genuinely had no idea.... I think last time 25+ years ago I bought a magazine, it must have been $3.

There are millions of intelligent successful women in this country.
She ain't one of them.
It is cute when a dullard tries to form an opinion though.
Bet she makes a crappy sandwich too.

... Newsweek ... yadda³ ...

Regarding a related medium,
I spotted a skidload of these in Costco/Nashua on Saturday:
imageService

I'm choosing to interpret the generous supply
as an encouraging indicator on
the Globe-Retractor's circulation.

BTW, does this young woman look like a mass murderer or a "scarily paranoid person"?
I've looked, and I've looked,
and I can't see the chainsaw.

I'ma keep looking, though.

Holy f***ing hell!

I was engaged to her sister!

No joke! I've been in that woman's house!

Wow... talk about "dodging a bullet!"

Wow......

Back
Top Bottom