Next dream gun?

Slow day at work today; so let's start a survey. What would be the next firearm you would like to buy and why?

Here are the limits:

• Can be any type of firearm
  • Costs no less than $500, and no more than $1500
  • You can't currently own one or similar (for example can't have same model, but want one with a shorter barrel length)

Let me start...Mine would be a S&W .500. Why -- because the thing looks SO much fun!!!

S+W PC 629 Hunter, (.44 mag) the nice full weight
compensated one with the 7.5" BBL.... top that sucker off with a
C-more and some safariland speed loaders, and that'd be a nice
pin killing machine. [laugh]

-Mike

I have two and I CANNOT decide which to get first.
-1911: Kimber Pro Raptor II: I do not own a 1911 and want a nice one.
-Dan Wesson .357 with mutiple barrel set or a S&W627: I do not own any wheelguns!

Once I sell a few knives that are on my bench, i'll have enough to afford one or the other, but its high time i buy my first revolver or 1911. I am shooting to have this purchase made by the pumpkin shoot, but I am not sure i'll be able to sell my knives in time.

Thats Easy

I would like a Side by Side 10 Gauge smoothbore Caplock with double triggers and 28 in barrels in Full Bore/Modified

PS1030.JPG

SIG P250. Have you guys seen the new video of this thing up on the Sig site? A guy takes the entire gun apart without even a punch. It has less parts then a GLOCK and has three interchangeable frames. Sign me up.

A DPMS AR10 20" barrel..

Or ...

A Ruger .30 carbine pistol

That is all..

I'll keep it simple....
M1A National Match, SOCOM II, or Preban Underfolder AK w/ a milled reciever.

Great, now being obsessive compulsive I am going to blow my xmass cash trying to buy one of these!

I just boiught my dream gun,a DSA FAL.I'm done now..or at least until I find a P220 Elite Carry.[smile]

i got the carbine back when they were cheap. you cant go wrong; that gun will outshoot the sringfield armory m1a carbine with with a little trigger work at a lot less price.[smile]

Just ONE gun? You're kidding me, right?

ParaOrdnance Covert Carry - it's a compact .45 with their LDA trigger. I want! That trigger is SWEET, and it's not much bigger than my Kahr K9... and it's a .45. [grin]

After that, a .44 Mag revolver - either a Model 29 or a Ruger Redhawk - S&W preferred, but I'll see what comes up when I'm ready to buy. Basically, I want a gun that will take down a bear if needed... and I feel like a .357 is marginal for that.

Then an IBM M1 carbine. So I can say that both my computer and my rifle are made by IBM...

Last edited:
Beretta Cx4 Storm Carbine 45ACP.
If it has to be a handgun a Ruger Blackhawk in .44 Mag. with the longest barrel I can get.

When S&W markets the X-Frame in .223, it's MINE. (The cylinder was explicitly made to fit a .223, so I do expect this variant at some point).

+1

I hope it is a 10-shot.

Or this (whenever it finally comes out):

C357SSR.jpg

Last edited:
Rock River Arms LAR-8
I've had a hankering for a .308 semi for a while now and this one will take FAL mags so Hi-caps are an option.

Purdy little govt issue, 30 Caliber Carbine to go with my AK and AR.
Got the 44 Mag mentioned and it can be a hurtful little puppy after 50 rounds at the range with Full Mag loads.

I am lusting after a SW 952 at the moment, maybe more than the $1500 upper limit new though.

S+W PC 629 Hunter, (.44 mag) the nice full weight
compensated one with the 7.5" BBL.... top that sucker off with a
C-more and some safariland speed loaders, and that'd be a nice
pin killing machine. [laugh]

-Mike

Something like this Mike? Don't have a C-More on it though, the flame that comes out of the comp is unreal.

629lh.jpg

I think after Christmas I'm gonna celebrate my new job with S&W Model 29 Mountain Gun - 4"

163604_large.jpg

.44 Magnum, what's not to like ? Looks like fun. [smile]

Well, since I can't exceed $1500, I guess a Heckler & Koch nice P7M13 (used of course) or maybe a Desert Eagle .50 AE/.44 Magnum.

But........if I could exceed the upper limit.......A new Barrett .50BMG M82(A1 or A2, i'm not picky).

When S&W markets the X-Frame in .223, it's MINE. (The cylinder was explicitly made to fit a .223, so I do expect this variant at some point).

Sorry for coming late to the party, but is this actually in the works? If so, sign me up for that! [smile]

I forgot:

S&W stainless 1911

WWII 1911

Browning Hi Power

Browning semi auto 22

I've got a hankering for an N frame (don't have any yet) and the 29 Mountain Gun is a nice place to start.

But then I saw this new 3" 29 Classic Lew Horton special and it made me weak in the knees [smile]:

150119_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom