Next (Last?) Harvard Mini-Appleseed: Sunday Sept 14th Noon-5pm

Title says it all. Rain or shine (we have a roof!) on the 25/50 yard range. It's the first range you see on your left as you drive straight down the access road.

Bring a mat for prone, as the concrete is unforgiving.

Rifleman patches are available for those who score 210/250 on an AQT during the shoot. (That makes this a mass legal competition for all of you out-of-staters, but please make sure your rifles and mags are AWB legal!)

Bring 250ish rounds of ammo.

This might be the last one for the year, or at least close to the last one of the year.

Last edited:
Doh, I've been hoping for a local mini since I got my license in the middle of the summer. Unfortunately I've got a commitment on Sunday that prevents me from attending [crying] [sad2] [frown]

Title says it all. Rain or shine (we have a roof!) on the 25/50 yard range. It's the first range you see on your left as you drive straight down the access road.

Bring a mat for prone, as the concrete is unforgiving.

Rifleman patches are available for those who score 210/250 on an AQT during the shoot. (That makes this a mass legal competition for all of you out-of-staters, but please make sure your rifles and mags are AWB legal!)

This might be the last one for the year, or at least close to the last one of the year.

Will there be a cost and is there a flyer we need? Or should just printing the post be acceptable?

And before someone else asks, bring 250 rounds of ammo and enough mags for 40 rounds at a time.

Well I got my priorities straight [wink], I backed out of my monthly volunteering commitment so I'll be there. I can't wait, see you tomorrow.

+1 and a big thanks to Crak for running the mini-appleseed today. Also thanks to everyone who didn't show up! Not only did I get some great free rifle instruction but I got one on one instruction [smile]. The shooting experience was made more realistic by jdubios stream of hot brass on my head [wink] while I was shooting prone. (It didn't bother me it was just kind of funny). I've got a nice foundation, now I just need to practice and make it to a full 2-day appleseed.

Wow, you 2 were the only ones? That's too bad. I would have made the trek all the way up there as I was off today but I had a commitment that I would not break.

Glad to hear to that you enjoyed it and found it worthwhile.

Back
Top Bottom