NH Alert: SB116. Still on the Gov's desk. ***Vetoed***

It is quite obvious that Maggot Hassan continues to support and embrace the ethnic bigotry of the Old Swamp Yankees that ran and are still part of the New England landscape.

Her supporting that bigotry is what I feel should be expounded on, and exploited.

Hold up there, you've got quite a few facts wrong. I am a Swamp Yankee and I call BS on you.

1. Swamp Yankees don't exist in NH. A Swamp Yankee is an English or Scots descendant who traditionally isn't well off and who lives in eastern CT, western and southern RI, and southern and eastern Mass. We eat Johnny Cakes, coon hunt, and aren't originally from northern New England.

2. I'm a Swamp Yankee and I have no racist leanings. I'm not a member of the original "boys in the hood", and I don't care what race or religion or sexual orientation is. I try to not judge people until I've heard them speak, seen them act, or read what they wrote.

3. Swamp Yankees are dying out or modernizing. Very few people even know what that word means. Do you know what a rural RI accent even sounds like? I do.

With your help, NHFC has delivered over 1,400 petitions in support of this bill with over 120 more to print and deliver (>1,500 total).

Remember, No Governor in recent history did well in a re-election campaign when they went after the gun owners. After Lynch vetoed Stand your Ground, he resigned and went back to the private sector.

Even Shaheen signed some bills that were good for our side. In fact Shaheen even signed the bill allowing us to have suppressors...
http://gencourt.state.nh.us/bill_st...=&txtsessionyear=2001&txtbillnumber=HB760&q=1

Maggie is heading into some uncharted waters..

Paging NES:

Make a donation to NHFC and I'll match it!!

OK, I'll back out if you are a generous billionaire and I can't step up. Make a donation I can possibly match and I will. Post here what you donated and I will do the same. Every little bit helps.

Paging NES:

OK, I'll back out if you are a generous billionaire and I can't step up. Make a donation I can possibly match and I will. Post here what you donated and I will do the same. Every little bit helps.

Good on you man. I donated the other day.

Order Information
Merchant Name: NEW HAMPSHIRE FIREARMS
Merchant Email: [email protected]
DateTime: 6/25/2015 1:19:34 PM
Invoice#: webpledge
Description:
Amount: $35.00
Response: APPROVED
ApprovalCode: 00754C

Save your time calling that bitch. Work on an override now. It's our best bet. I keep telling you that she won't stray from the party line, or change her mind or something.
Nobody here really is into strategic thinking, are you?

Save your time calling that bitch. Work on an override now. It's our best bet. I keep telling you that she won't stray from the party line, or change her mind or something.

You obviously are not listening or reading.

If you don’t see strategy, you are not looking hard enough.

Hammer the hell out of her with phone calls, emails, and petitions. With enough pressure, she’ll let it pass without signing. If not, she’ll pay for it in the next election. By then it will be too late for her to have learned the lesson, but not for the next politician.

We need to push back tenaciously every single time the 2A comes to a vote, so that they feel pain every time they go against us.

Remember, No Governor in recent history did well in a re-election campaign when they went after the gun owners. After Lynch vetoed Stand your Ground, he resigned and went back to the private sector.

By all indications Hassan has her eyes on a Senate seat. How or whether that will play into this issue I don't know. I've signed the petition and called more than once. I think "Peter" who answers the phone is just tallying - he didn't ask me to spell my name or repeat anything.

We need to push back tenaciously every single time the 2A comes to a vote, so that they feel pain every time they go against us.

It take tireless effort by lots of people over many years to make progress on 2A issues in any state. These things don't come free. Heck, liberty itself takes constant effort just to maintain.

I remember calling Jim Welds office ( prevous gov. in Ma) a long time ago when he was considering an " assualt weapons ban"> I remember the guy I talked to saying ,"' Yea , we have gotton a lot of calls on this".
Weld never passed his ban .. Maybe I am comparing apples to oranges but....he never signed any assualt weapons bill.
Just sayin'
ggboy

there is a plan and part of that plan is plan is getting ready for the battle with the Senators. If she vetos the bill, it will be with her full knowledge of how racist the roots of this legislation are and we will remind the voters in 2016, how Maggie had a chance to correct this fowl laws and she did not!

Supposedly the first day for Hassan to veto it has passed.

That means she has four more days in which to sign, veto, or do nothing.

I wouldn't put it past her to veto it on the 4th of July.

Given the Governors views on Liberty, I am willing to wager that she will wait until the 4th to veto... LOL

How can she have a view on Liberty? She's a hardcore D. They wouldn't know Liberty if it came to their house, raped her, punched her kids, and set the place on fire. Freedom is the last thing on her mind.

How can she have a view on Liberty? She's a hardcore D. They wouldn't know Liberty if it came to their house, raped her, punched her kids, and set the place on fire. Freedom is the last thing on her mind.

Which is why she will wait until Independence Day to Veto the bill. This is a way to add insult to injury to those that believe in limited government.

Remember, the last day to call on this bill is tomorrow. The state house is closed on Friday. I have phone call scheduled with Gov. Hassan tomorrow late afternoon. Please put in one last phone call before then.

-Design

You know, if she signs it into law, we'll spend the next two years trying to figure out how she duped us. It would be her perfect revenge. We get what we wanted but don't trust it.

At this point, I'll vote for her if she signs it and she runs against Ayotte. The feds are ****ed anyway. Might as well help the state out.

I'm rather surprised nobody has taken me up on this:

Paging NES:

Back
Top Bottom