NH non resident permit?

Sent out my second application Friday, check got cashed today

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I sent one in 3 weeks ago.... Lost in mail so i just filled out another app and hand delivered it today. She cashed the check right in front of me.

So here's my story.
sent my application in at the end of december, waited 2 weeks and called, but they hadn't gotten it yet.
waited another week and still nothing.
sent in a new application january 20th.
realized i forgot to send in the copy of my license with application number 2 and it came back to me.
original application was found and cashed on the 28th (no one has any idea where the hell it came from)
licence came in on feb 12th

tl/dr
sent in two applications, took about a month and a half total.

NH received application on 2/27 and I received the license 3/15—a whopping 16 days. Can someone remind me why towns in MA need to take several months?

I just got my unrestricted LTC-A in MA (took just under 4 months from initial application drop-off) and I am going to apply for my non-resident NH permit. Is it okay just to list "Protection and All Proper Purposes" on the non-resident application or do I need to list different reasons for applying?

Thanks.

Just one "proper" reason is enough. The application suggests some wording, too, per the above post. It's good for all allowable purposes regardless of the proper purpose listed (RSA 159:6).

Dumb question as I prob can read the whole thread and maybe find the answer, but I have my NH lic. how does one renew it? Mine expires in 4 months...

I just received my NH out of state license today and noticed that it does not state a reason anywhere on the license. I applied with the all lawful purposes on the application but it does not appear on the license. For all the guys that have the same license is this normal or did they miss something?

NH Licenses have only one purpose . . . allow you to legally carry concealed.

There are no restrictions or "purpose" put on a NH license. That is strictly a MA anomaly.

Back
Top Bottom