NJ to MA transplant

You want me to go THERE? That store has a news article that they're selling illegal gun's.
Dude - put the shovel down you are deep enough.
If anyone in Littleton was doing anything illegal, @one-eyed Jack would bury them in a dumpster. That building is heavily scrutinized.
If the FFLs there sell it, it is legal - just because an anti-gun rag prints that something is against the law doesn't mean that's what the law says

And if you can't find ARs and AKs in the gun shops you visit then you need to reach out to better shops.
Or build your own compliant guns yourself.

Dude - put the shovel down you are deep enough.
If anyone in Littleton was doing anything illegal, @one-eyed Jack would bury them in a dumpster. That building is heavily scrutinized.
If the FFLs there sell it, it is legal - just because an anti-gun rag prints that something is against the law doesn't mean that's what the law says

And if you can't find ARs and AKs in the gun shops you visit then you need to reach out to better shops.
Or build your own compliant guns yourself.

I wasn't born yesterday. You mean to tell me there are eighty gun makers in there and zero sketchy stuff? I'd make sure I wear a mask and pay cash there !

THIS IS NOT A GUN FORUM. THIS IS A TRASH TALKING APP. JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION OR I'M LEAVING!
mzijo.jpg

OP needs to move a little more north
I just took delivery of 2 suppressors for my 3 non MA compliant rifles…… third one is being processed

Welcome to the PRMA

Oh and no license required

OP needs to move a little more north
I just took delivery of 2 suppressors for my 3 non MA compliant rifles…… third one is being processed

Welcome to the PRMA

Oh and no license required
This is on MA people. I looked on reddit about this before I made the move. Asked for folk's thoughts. Nobody told me it was going to be this hard. I'm an emotional wreck after this thread. Thanks a lot.

I wasn't born yesterday. You mean to tell me there are eighty gun makers in there and zero sketchy stuff? I'd make sure I wear a mask and pay cash there !
Sketchy or illegal?
A lot of us are sketchy AF but completely law abiding.
The guys at the mill go one step further because they invite both anti-gun Mass and the Feds into their lives. Your small purchase isn't worth ten or more years in club fed.

You really think there are 80+ businesses, collocated in a single building, who are all licensed and inspected by local, state, and federal authorities, and they wouldn't freak out all over anybody who brought untoward attention from agencies that can put them all in PMITA prison for the rest of their natural lives?

Guys! Thanks for the help. But all of you are walking a dangerous walk after the Enforcement notice. There is a plainly read FAQ sections highlinghting all of this. I don't know why I just didn't read that first. I take it back, I don't own any AR's or AK's. Let's just forget this all happened.
I hope you're better at your "biotech" job than you are at reading.

What's the term - poverty pony's
Should throw in some BCA for the win.

Disclaimer - I do own some BCA merchandise so I am an official skinflint.
Anderson is the Poverty Pony.

And I'd know, because that's the upper riding my PSA with the UTG fixed, rifle stock that (conveniently) fits a Fireball nip in the storage compartment. #SkinflintAF

Guys! Thanks for the help. But all of you are walking a dangerous walk after the Enforcement notice. There is a plainly read FAQ sections highlinghting all of this. I don't know why I just didn't read that first. I take it back, I don't own any AR's or AK's. Let's just forget this all happened.
Fock your line!

What the hell is a Bulgarian Basket?
Rule number one of NES, don’t discuss Bulgarian baskets for OBVIOUS reasons. It’s a dark world. If you aren’t a Fed someone here may eventually let you in, I wish to God I said no when I was contacted by them. Now I’m in it to win it like all of the others.

Back
Top Bottom