• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Michigan Man is Coming to Town! | Join me on a Road Trip to see David Hogg!

Hello everyone,

As I teased in a previous post, I will be flying in from Michigan next month. The purpose of my trip is to attend the gun debate between David Hogg & Spike Cohen hosted at Dartmouth College. The event is April 10th, 2024 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM. Registration is required but tickets are free. I'll be staying in a suburb just north of Boston for the duration of the trip.* It just dawned on me that since I'll be making the 2-and-a-half-hour road trip there and back, it would be nice to have some like-minded company. My rental car has 3 open seats so if anyone would like to join me for the trip I'd be happy to have you!** If you're able to take the day off work or make time for it, please reply to this post or PM me indicating your interest. It'll be really fun!

*The reason I am staying North of Boston and not in Hanover, NH is because the cost of a flight to the tiny airport in Hanover is just stupidly expensive. I'll also be doing other things on the trip.
**We'd leave around 3:00 PM and wouldn't get back to town until late in the evening. It'll be an all-afternoon/evening affair. $10 is also requested from each attendee to cover gas & tolls for the trip.

Back
Top Bottom