norinco

are all norinco products preban? i know that when they made the ban that no more norincos came into the country so i was wondering if all norincos were preban...i have a norinco mak90 with a fixed stock and was looking at gettin an nhm 91 so i was wondering if i could put a folding stock on mine and get an nhm shipped here

thank you much

I believe the MAK-90, NHM-91 are both "ban era" guns, which means you
couldn't put a folder on either of them. (at least not legally speaking... ).

-Mike

ok thats fine...but can i get a nhm 91 shipped here from out of state?

i transferred my mak90 through four seasons and carl had to verify the serial number for me before it was shipped...are there certain ones that can and cant be shipped here? i dont see a flash suppressor or bayo lug on em and it comes with a fixed stock

ok...so no folding stocks...but does anyone know if i can have a nhm 91 shipped here?

You need to provide more information on the gun and its features before anyone can say definitively. The answer is, probably yes. But to be sure, you should tell us whether it has a threaded muzzle, bayonet lug, folding stock, pistol grip stock, or whatever else. Simply asking whether you can bring a certain firearm into the state without any other information is completely unhelpful and prevents anyone from giving you the definitive answer you need.

I'm pretty sure the NHM 91 is okay, as I've seen them for sale in a couple of
MA gun stores. I'm not aware of any norincos that aren't MA compliant,
unless the guns lived in a free state and were refitted by their previous
owner. (generally unlikely, but could happen).

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom