NOT A ZOMBIE!!!!!

For those of us going to the Mansfield shoot today... the short guy with the blank stare and pale skin IS NOT.. I REPEAT... IS NOT .... a zombie.

Even though i may appear to be walking in a fog ( ok, i AM gonna be walking in a fog) I am still with heartbeat.. DOONT SHOOT!!! No need to find a machette, my heads perfectly fine on my shoulders.

Sometimes in the fire service you get a night where your the dog.....

Last night, my crew and I were the hydrant the dog visited...

The good people of fairhaven can go through their day today knowing that we earned our keep last night, and this morning, and every hour in between..... No fleecing here .. LOL

See everyone soon!

Stay behind the red line and I am sure you will be safe. Go forward of same line and I can make no promises. There is talk about building snowmen down range and if your short AND pale you may get mistaken for a snowman.

I really doubt you could be mistaken for a Zombie as the sound of gunfire will cause any Obama supporters...er I mean Zombies to pee themselves and run.

For those of us going to the Mansfield shoot today... the short guy with the blank stare and pale skin IS NOT.. I REPEAT... IS NOT .... a zombie.

Even though i may appear to be walking in a fog ( ok, i AM gonna be walking in a fog) I am still with heartbeat.. DOONT SHOOT!!! No need to find a machette, my heads perfectly fine on my shoulders.

Sometimes in the fire service you get a night where your the dog.....

Last night, my crew and I were the hydrant the dog visited...

The good people of fairhaven can go through their day today knowing that we earned our keep last night, and this morning, and every hour in between..... No fleecing here .. LOL

See everyone soon!

SHeesh, I wish I were still going just to give you crap [laugh] Just be careful not to shuffle too much and DO NOT mutter 'brainssssss' [rofl]

i drove safe... for a frickin hour arround mansfield.. i couldnt find the damn range... so, tired and frustrated, i drove the 45 mintues back home, unpacked everything and my ass is goin to bed.. along with the rest of me.

Milsurp, I am VERY sorry i missed you.. ran late getting out of work AND the NB Bridge was closed when i tried to go over... someone up there really thinks i needed a beating today or something...

Fhvn, you can ASK for direction in town you know *S* [wink]

Hard to drive through Mansfield without bumping into Rt 106. Heck I could hear the gunshots from the center of town. [grin]

i drove safe... for a frickin hour arround mansfield.. i couldnt find the damn range... so, tired and frustrated, i drove the 45 mintues back home, unpacked everything and my ass is goin to bed.. along with the rest of me.

Milsurp, I am VERY sorry i missed you.. ran late getting out of work AND the NB Bridge was closed when i tried to go over... someone up there really thinks i needed a beating today or something...

We waited for about 15 minutes and figured you got stuck working. I should have gave you my number yesterday but spaced it out because I was trying to remember not to forget anything for today.

There'll be other shoots. We'll plan better next time.[wink]

Back
Top Bottom