Not all Marriage suck they say….

Why did any of you curmudgeons even get married in the first place if it's so miserable? It's a choice you made, now apparently you regret it but don't have the balls to leave, so suck it up buttercup.

Signed,
Happily married guy.

I've been married for over 32 years. It's like most give and take relationships, it takes a bit of work but you get out of it what you put into it. The thing to remember is it's not simply a one way street wether it's about yourself or the other way around. It's the ability to know when something is important to the other. You go out of the way to make the other happy if you need to. I consider my wife my best friend. That was true before we were married and still is today. Things that help a lot is honesty (except what you paid for your newest gun but that goes without saying), a strong moral compass, realizing what's important to the other and to support each other in both the good and bad times. Life isn't always roses but you deal with what you get.

I know things can easily slip sideways and read of many accounts where they do but as it is I look forward to being together for our remaining years.

I’d never blame Hilary for having a side piece. Bill stuck it in any woman who came within five feet of him.

If she did get a little strange? Good for her.
Some of the rumors though are a little f***ed up

Forcing service females to do her...

There are a few divorce threads on here so I figured I would have some fun and throw this out there for all the folks on here that say..ive been married many years and wouldn’t change it for the world!..

Here’s proof u shoulda popped smoke years ago! Poor Bill looks like death!😂😂

View attachment 652086
When they start doing the open mouth thing, the time is getting close. Soon….

I've been married for over 32 years. It's like most give and take relationships, it takes a bit of work but you get out of it what you put into it. The thing to remember is it's not simply a one way street wether it's about yourself or the other way around. It's the ability to know when something is important to the other. You go out of the way to make the other happy if you need to. I consider my wife my best friend. That was true before we were married and still is today. Things that help a lot is honesty (except what you paid for your newest gun but that goes without saying), a strong moral compass, realizing what's important to the other and to support each other in both the good and bad times. Life isn't always roses but you deal with what you get.

I know things can easily slip sideways and read of many accounts where they do but as it is I look forward to being together for our remaining years.
@Taipan01 , which gun did she have held to your head when she was making you type this?:D

Or, did you forget and leave NES open on your computer and walk away and she left this post in your name?👩‍💻

@Taipan01 , which gun did she have held to your head when she was making you type this?:D

Or, did you forget and leave NES open on your computer and walk away and she left this post in your name?👩‍💻

Niether.
Just jotting down some of the things that seem to work in our marriage, mainly a mutual respect on an emotional level that's akin to a very strong friendship. The question was about marriage so I stated that I've been married for 32 but we've been together for 42. We meet through a mutual friend and have been, for lack of a better expression, hanging out together ever since. It's been that way since the beginning. To me she's the ideal buddy, somebody I like to be with. It's that simple.

happily married 14 years, 2 kids, still in love and still have fun

it probably helps that we actually work out our differences and even fight if we have to instead of acting like everythings perfect, which it never is.
Same, only 20 years. :)

Niether.
Just jotting down some of the things that seem to work in our marriage, mainly a mutual respect on an emotional level that's akin to a very strong friendship. The question was about marriage so I stated that I've been married for 32 but we've been together for 42. We meet through a mutual friend and have been, for lack of a better expression, hanging out together ever since. It's been that way since the beginning. To me she's the ideal buddy, somebody I like to be with. It's that simple.
truth right here.
Me and my husband have been together for over 31 years, married 28 and we live in less than 240 sf and we still love each other!

Been married to Mr's 1903 for 30 years, been together for 38 years...No one said it would always be easy, we couldn't have been more opposites when we met but over time we have become basically the same.

Back
Top Bottom