Obama changes HIPAA rules to report "unstable" patients to NICS

It would've been awesome if she answered with "I'm sorry, I thought I had an appointment with my OB, not the RSO on duty."

Originally I had a great comeback which was for her to say "What color is your favorite dildo?" and then when the doctor looked confused/offended have her then say "Oh I'm sorry...I thought we were taking turns asking about shit thats none of our business."

..But we all know that any answer like that will surely fit the bill of someone who is "unstable."

I must be lucky my Dr has never asked the question from above.
The nearest I ever come to such a question is at an ER visit was asked if I felt safe at home. Was tempted to anewer with a " you're kidding right ...." but bit my lip and answered appropriately.

If Trump get sin you can bet most of what this admin did will be overturned. I don't think obamacare would be that easy because of the financial implications. so that would take some time. But the rest could probably go.
The Affordable Care Act (not Obamacare) wasn't an executive order - it was a law passed by a republican congress. So it would require congress to overturn it (in theory).

The Affordable Care Act (not Obamacare) wasn't an executive order - it was a law passed by a republican congress. So it would require congress to overturn it (in theory).
Whatever you want to call it, the ACA or Obamacare, it was passed as a reconciliation measure as part the budget, totally out of order. No Republicans in the House or Senate ever voted for it. It was 100% a Democrat bill.

Back
Top Bottom