Obama is "willing to bet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
obama-koolaid.jpg

cool post dude.......

How about your just read the op-ed he wrote:

Every single day, America is robbed of more futures. It has awful consequences for our society. And as a society, we have a responsibility to do everything we can to put a stop to it.

Clearly, there's more we can do to prevent gun violence.

Porous background checks are bad for police officers,

First, we should begin by enforcing laws that are already on the books.

man shouldn't be able to buy a gun so easily

Go find out. If you don't know what it is, you have no business telling the rest of us what we should believe out of him.

"the world is flat!"

-"oh really have any proof"

"yup, but you have to do your own research to figure it out."

How about your just read the op-ed he wrote:

Every single day, America is robbed of more futures. It has awful consequences for our society. And as a society, we have a responsibility to do everything we can to put a stop to it.

nothing about guns even in that quote

Clearly, there's more we can do to prevent gun violence.
i agree....guns shouldnt have to be used violently
Porous background checks are bad for police officers,
First, we should begin by enforcing laws that are already on the books.
half of you argue thats what SHOULD be done
an unbalanced man shouldn't be able to buy a gun so easily
FIFY

Stop digging, Mcameron. You've outed and embarrassed yourself. Do you have to utterly degrade yourself as well?
outed myself....as what exactly?

embarrassed myself......how? becaues i have an opinion...and refuse to change it because of a few childrens taunts.....yup, ide better be ashamed.

1) The whole op-ed was about "gun violence"

2) [rolleyes] That's what they're for. Nothing else.

3) NFA 1934, GCA 1968 and FOPA 1986 are f--king abominations, and should be repealed, not enforced.

4) And who gets to define "unbalanced"? Half the people who know me would probably agree with the word's use to describe me. Come try and take my guns. I dare you.

yup...... do nothing to help prove your point....just point fingers and call names....no wonder anti-gun laws get past...you people spend all your time making stupid remarks and dont actually do anything to get anything done.

Yup.
In over 2 years, I never added anyone to the ignore list.
This guy makes 3 in the last month...
The sheeple really get to trolling when they get nervous.

sheeple....im the only one in here with an original thought.

hes actually said that he believes in the right of the people to protect themselves...

Where have I seen this before? Now I remember....in public, he has no desire to take over the healthcare system while also privately assuring die hard supporters Obamacare is just the first step in a larger gov't takeover.

Fixed it. Just search for "....". The guy has a thing for extended ellipses.

.....................................................................yeah...........................................i ...................................do..............................................................

however....i like how you have now deflected and turned this into an Mcameron hate fest.....i am still failing to see how any of this helps your side of the argument.

I don't trust Obama for shit, but I do wonder in today's political landscape how the hell he expects to gain any traction on gun control. This piece is about 20 years out of date.

The gun control political bomb would explode in his face if he tries to pick it up, given today's political reality. I predict nothing will come of his wishful whining in this op-ed.

It's like listening to Geraldo. Just damned annoying.

and what exactly....is his past history on the subject?

We all know the past history Obama has with regards to gun control and the restriction of other Liberties. We know, because we paid attention and researched. You would see the same things if you cared to seek them out.

"the world is flat!"

-"oh really have any proof"

"yup, but you have to do your own research to figure it out."

What does the shape of the world have to do with any of this? Is the implication that Obama being anti-freedom is as believable as a "theory" that Earth is flat?

yup...... do nothing to help prove your point....just point fingers and call names....no wonder anti-gun laws get past...you people spend all your time making stupid remarks and dont actually do anything to get anything done.

sheeple....im the only one in here with an original thought.

You've used this argument in several of your posts, but your accusations of inaction for this group are simply wrong. You're preaching action to the people who do write their congressmen, their reps, their local lawmakers. We are the active subset that does show up at town meetings, donate money to GOAL, GOA, JPFO, NRA, etc. Would you like a signed receipt or photocopies of letters from all of us? Further, several quotes have been copy/pasted in the thread illustrating the point that Obama is not a friend to gun owners, and wants to restrict possession and use of guns - what more are you looking for? Whatever it is can be found simply with a little Google time.

an unbalanced man shouldn't be able to buy a gun so easily

By whos definition of unbalanced? By my definition, obama is unbalanced, and I dont believe an unbalanced person should be running our country. But then again im beginning to believe the rumours that jarret is actually running the country. Are you unbalanced? Im sure I could find atleast 1 in 20 doctors might say you are, thats the recommendation theyll go with.

The lines have been drawn in the sand from the get go of Obama's inauguration. Just look at the record sales of firearms and ammo leading up to and following Jan 20th. Nearly everyone with half a brain and a second grade understanding of the Constitution went out and stocked up, he was the best thing to happen to the firearms industry. His stint in Illinois proved how much he really loved the 2nd Amendment as well as many of his writings over the years. Now he has a 2A hater at the head of ATF and he knows he may not get a chance at another 4 years so he has a decision to make, go after gun control and sell it like Obamacare, which will not happen, the House will not even allow Gun control to hit the floor, but this time maybe under an executive order of some made up bullshit after his mishandling of the economy and it collapses so then he can declare private gun ownership illegal as the US melts down with a gallon of gas at 10 bucks. He has something up his sleeve and we all Know his MO is not one of for the people's best interest. There have been many before Mcameron here and there will be many after, f*** em, if they can't read what is happening, let em burn. Let em troll, as he's looking at the bait, he'll go over the falls with the rest of them.
Time to make some ammo!!

OP , respond to "Gun Show Loophole" ( punch line to entire essay) aka National Registration legislation , with all private sales in America getting the OK from FBI NICS , ... please.

Is it reasonable to you ? Do you want the Federal Police to track every gun sale in the country ?

He bet wrong. In fact I'm in favor of elminating all current gun laws. Try prosecuting criminal behavior for once, not victimless technicalities of who owns a chunk of steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom